Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

brb, paying $400 for a 2'x3' sheet of plastic that I will briefly attempt to contort myself to hide behind once before becoming embarrassed at myself and never looking at it again
Seriously, other than posing for an Instagram pic once or twice, what's the average person supposed to even do with this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Autechresaint posted:

Someone is selling $400 sheets of lenticular plastic as an 'invisibility shield'

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/invisibility-shield/invisibility-shield

$250,000 raised so far...

It is featured in 'projects we love at kickstarter' and is advertised all over youtube.
edit: wasn't facebook, it's youtube that i keep getting ads for it..

What would be people even use these for past the novelty of a few days?

comments: posted:

I have to say, wouldn't it be great to provide the Ukranians with these shields. They could use it on their fields or urban areas and could set up ambushes in plain sight. The big ones look large enough to hide someone couching with a RPG.

Oh

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Fools Infinite posted:

They got really creative with the background choices where the sheet only covers details made of straight horizontal lines.

Truly the only impressive thing about this project

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon
Reviving this thread with this Facebook ad I just got for the Crushball Bicep Booster and Uppercut Punch Activator Fit. Checked the URL several times to make sure it wasn't a parody but it does appear they've already raised some money.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/punchertech/crushball

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon

Tambreet posted:

Reviving this thread with this Facebook ad I just got for the Crushball Bicep Booster and Uppercut Punch Activator Fit. Checked the URL several times to make sure it wasn't a parody but it does appear they've already raised some money.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/punchertech/crushball

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

CrushBall posted:

Hey, big guy! This machine will take your physical and visual data to a new level in no time. How it works: every time you throw a ball, your biceps gives momentum and grows, when you catch the ball, triceps turn on - but most importantly, due to gravity, the ball that lands in your hand already weighs twice as much, this is the secret why you do not get tired, and the biceps and impact force grow phenomenally and quickly.

:crossarms:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I'm in the wrong career. Should have been a kickstarter scammer instead.

8 grand for shitposting on Kickstarter and then (if you feel generous) drop ship some cheap metal spheres from Alibaba.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

quote:

Unlike exercises with a barbell, in particular lifting for biceps, which causes maximum stress on the heart and reddens the face, classes with balls, on the contrary, relax you, while the biceps grow abnormally!

red face bad, red face muscle small, throw and catch gravity ball with extra weight for bicep growth

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
I think this fits the thread but there aren't kickstarters for these two things.

This actually doesn't work like this. You have to remove a cover from the port to activate the suction.
https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1534927184091029504

I dont know :wtc: this actually does.
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1534692246527913985

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/RozehnalMd/status/1535057557030830080

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Bugsy posted:

I think this fits the thread but there aren't kickstarters for these two things.

This actually doesn't work like this. You have to remove a cover from the port to activate the suction.
https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1534927184091029504

Honestly, having the experience of loving eating it on some stairs while hauling a laundry basket, I am okay with this one, even if it doesn't work quite like the gif.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

AngryRobotsInc posted:

Honestly, having the experience of loving eating it on some stairs while hauling a laundry basket, I am okay with this one, even if it doesn't work quite like the gif.

You still have to carry baskets of clean laundry, like a fuckin luddite.

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

AngryRobotsInc posted:

Some houses have regular laundry chutes.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Hit the reverse button and spew laundry all over the house

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Isnt that just like a bigger Central Vacuum cleaner system? Not exactly revolutionary and seems like a lot of money just to avoid putting dirty laundry in a basket and transporting it occasionally.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Man it's been so long since I vacuumed back at my folks' place that I forgot about the central vacuum, having multiple pipelines set up throughout the house for pneumatic suction is a pretty interesting concept now that I'm a bit removed from just having it be a thing.
I'm not sure how that's supposed to work without being capped off and requiring something being plugged in to activate it though, is it just supposed to activate and yank stuff in that pops into the ports' field of view?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Guts 2

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Yc27Cxw.mp4

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

RatHat posted:

Isnt that just like a bigger Central Vacuum cleaner system? Not exactly revolutionary and seems like a lot of money just to avoid putting dirty laundry in a basket and transporting it occasionally.

They missed the opportunity of marketing it as a dual use laundry/message capsule system. Write a note, put it in a capsule and throw it into the suck to let your mom know that you want poptarts stat.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Nenonen posted:

They missed the opportunity of marketing it as a dual use laundry/message capsule system. Write a note, put it in a capsule and throw it into the suck to let your mom know that you want poptarts stat.

all the notes get dumped unread into the laundry

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

You still have to carry baskets of clean laundry, like a fuckin luddite.

Nope, it has a separate return system!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Killingyouguy! posted:

Hit the reverse button and spew laundry all over the house

:hmmyes:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

This is a big new breakthrough in Home Alone technology. Can't wait to see Joe Pesci get his face stuck in one of these.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

This is a big new breakthrough in Home Alone technology. Can't wait to see Joe Pesci get his face stuck in one of these.

Hopefully it isn't as traumatic as watching Daniel Stern turn into a skeleton

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Escape from Zombie U:reloaded

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I am loving dead at the picking up item gif.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

quote:

Will these zombies learn to practice safe sex?

Post Your Favorite: Derail Valley › Awful Kickstarters Vol II: Will these zombies learn to practice safe sex?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

That was quite the trip when I half read the title and assumed it was going to be an update of the forgotten Nintendo game ZombiU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
That's how I squat from now on.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I really should not have opened that.

The image before the insane picking-up-item GIF has strong vibes of this.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

kickstarter.com/probable_cause

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

i knew it was gonna be all giant titties as soon as i saw the U

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The gif of the teacher crouching to pick something up off the ground is hilarious.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

muscles like this! posted:

The gif of the teacher crouching to pick something up off the ground is hilarious.

It's a good idea to avoid bending your back

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

a pussy popping item grab

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Whole thing just has super strong Newgrounds vibes.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Why is this girl fearfully clutching a toaster?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
That is giving me strong Hopkins FBI vibes

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

watho posted:

a pussy popping item grab

Everyone knows the best way to crouch is to act like you're getting on an invisible dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

AngryRobotsInc posted:

Whole thing just has super strong Newgrounds vibes.

Well it’s a mobile phone game from 2013 that the devs claim they only need about $5K US to update with voice acting and everything! And they’re $1K from goal with 11 days to go :zombie: