Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

The Human Crouton posted:

Finally. A sauce bottle that is shaped so I can't squeeze sauce out of it. I was tired of regularly getting 95% of my product out of its container.
It's BBQ sauce, I'd rather have it in a bottle suitable for pouring or dipping a brush in. It's a prep, not a condiment.

Though after that moldy :barf: sauce kickstarter, I've pretty much decided to avoid the prepared food section. If I buy food over the internet, it's going to be from places that are established enough that they're not shipping contaminated product. And if I buy from someone who's running a business out of their home kitchen, it's going to be in person at a farmer's market or some such. Though it makes things much easier when a ton of the food kickstarters are Stupid Sauces that you could make yourself on a stovetop with minimal effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Rinkles posted:

Yeah it's maybe worth a laugh but otherwise a linear extrapolation of the funding curve is valueless.
They've been making noises that the Torment successor was the next thing in the pipe, so their core audience is pretty primed. This one is going to be fast off the mark.

Count me among those who would have liked to see more progress on Wasteland 2 before this went up. They've got a video of an engine that works, but not much else. And I'm a *massive* PS:T fan, if I had solid evidence I'd be in there with one of the more expensive tiers, but as it is I grabbed a cheap $20 slot and we'll see what develops.

However, I don't think the fast that InXile has been making cheap portable games counts that much against them. I have two friends who work for a kids-and-casual focused developer, who I would absolutely trust to do something bigger. But they gotta work with the budget and contracts they get.

(I wish one of their stretch goals could be to get DiTerlizzi to do a cover or other big illustration for the game, but I doubt he'd want to.)

SovietSpyGuy posted:

what basis is there for a lawsuit?
Since when do you need basis for a lawsuit in America? If the product sucks you can sue. If they run with the money you can sue. If the Ouya delivers but you're crazy and think it should come with Minecraft and AAA games you can sue.