Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Dominoker Game: Most motivate game ever imagine where Impossible become Possible and Simplicity reach the Perfection,Balancing Numbers, Balancing All

This isn't quite TimeCube: The Board Game, but it's definitely hinting in that direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Pizza Pocket Hoodie
https://i.imgur.com/3SPaCrI.gifv

It's no Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes, that's for sure.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/ohshitcircuit/status/1327462462153580545

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

They're not wrong.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Adult coloring books have always been a thing, but in the past few years they've become a lot more popular.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Iragon - Аn Erotic RPG Game

quote:

Includes a fully voice-acted story about magical girls, elves, and a bisexual sorceress. Play in standard or VR mode.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Is there a summary somewhere? Cause that looks delightfully stupid but trying to piece together what's going on from just the campaign page doesn't seem like it'll work.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Hub Cat posted:

Two great tastes that taste great together :confuoot:
HODLschoki Crypto-Chocolate

We want to create a high quality chocolate box set for HODLers and other crypto enthusiasts as a present for your crypto friends, business partners or just for yourself.

Each coin will be handmade in our small Viennese factory with the logo of different crypto currencies ON THE CHOCOLATE ITSELF. We only use the best organic chocolate (certified, of course). We want HODLschoki to be a tasty and fun product for crypto lovers!
I am HODLer myself and for a long time I've been disappointed that there is no really high value crypto product as a give-away for my crypto enthusiastic friends, business partners or even just for yourself - just bulk freight and mass products! We would like to change that!
HODLschoki is a handmade, high quality local product produced in our small family business factory. Each box will be produced separately by hand and we use only the finest raw ingredients!

Coiners have no money.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Blue Moonlight posted:

On the other, the space shuttle has nothing to do with the moon.

They don't know that.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/RozehnalMd/status/1535057557030830080

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Escape from Zombie U:reloaded

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Do it and post video.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

IShallRiseAgain posted:

$50,000 can in no way fund an animation project of this size.

Pasketti posted:

The dude's lip movements seem AI generated or something.

I'm betting they're planning to lean on AI tool quite a bit.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

12 Days of XXXMas: A Christmas Role-Playing Game for Couples

???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007