Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/robocat/thermodo-the-tiny-thermometer-for-mobile-devices?ref=home_popular
A thermometer you need to plug into your iPhone. Is there loving anything with iPhone support slapped on it that won't get funded? Anyone who would actually need to measure temperature to such accuracy would already own a thermometer, one they don't need to fumble with their phone and keys to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

When I was a kid my dad got me a bootleg bayblade from Hong Kong that blared out it's a small world after all in ear peircing chiptune. Maybe we can save on production by using that instead of a Bluetooth speaker.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

Why do canisters have to be used if bigger filter = better? Why not go with a comfort barrier, a filter as big as the comfortable barrier, and a cosmetic top combined as a single mask?

Because then you'd have to disassemble the entire mask to change filters.
Plus, you don't breath though your entire jaw, the filler would get worn out around your mouth and nose and leave the rest relatively untouched.