Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Play buttcoins: the game! The amount of time you spend virtually will give you REAL LIFE MONEY. Programming? Oh no I'm more of an ideas man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

OldMemes posted:

I'm getting a strong Birdemic: The Series vibe from this.

I would definitely pay to see this if it came with a complimentary rifftrax.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Those would have been so :krad: in 1999.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Cicadalek posted:

The mods enacted a rule so people couldn't post threads that were nothing but image links and people went absolutely apeshit. Apparently pictures of Dawkins with dumb poo poo written in Impact font are the lifeblood of atheism.

Internet atheism is a complicated and fickle beast.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Hahahahahaha what a piece of poo poo.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
I'd like to believe Double Fine is just trolling. I have to believe.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
I was introduced to steampunk through Thief/Thief 2. I thought it was so cool and a unique idea. Then a few years later I went on the internet and found all of the awkward steampunk disasters and horrible people that you can smell through your monitor.

A drat shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

NESguerilla posted:

Saying one webcomic is better than another is like say you just had a *much* more solid dump than you had the day before.

a satisfying dump can be very rewarding, stench or no