Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Speaking of other ditched projects, I recently came across this one. I personally didn't invest in the project, but probably would have had I known about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

Opinion Haver posted:

I was expecting this to be by some no-name 25-year-old developer but no, the guy in that is legitimately the CEO of a company that's put out some useful networking software. I'm confused.

Boy I sure would like to use a new internet created by a company that doesn't give two shits about security.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Do you like tits? I mean really like them? Do you want to relive the glory days of that wonderful show V.I.P, but yearn for a feature-length experience?

Then you'll want to donate to BLONDE SQUAD

If women with back problems aren't your thing, perhaps you'd prefer to stick it to that lovely SimCity game and play a immensely more realistic game

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

Why did I completely forget about this show until now? I'm not sure it would even work in this day and age. Not when we have shows like @Midnight

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
You all should watch this campaign video. It has ADR, fan noises, Wizards, Chakras, Jesus and ROCK BOTTOM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Her other failed project from last year is pretty similar, but the crazy has progressed quickly and it shows.