Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
The backers are a bit thicker than normal, but that's where the money is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Someone should just buy up lovely old infomercial gadgets and throw them up on kickstarter as new inventions.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Add a snorkel and juice press, and you've got my pledge!

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Who wants to read a comic book about a flat earth super hero? How about one that includes a tie-in card game?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vincewhite/a-flat-earth-comic/description

Be sure to check out the updates section for the few first pages, and an apology video from the campaign's creator.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
There's definitely a phenomenon where people with no talent think that they can make things for children, since children have much lower standards than adults. Unfortunately for them, it's still adults who have the money and make the decisions on what to buy their kids.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
The lovesync should be tagged as a movie playing device, because I've never seen a clearer case of projection.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Infinitum posted:

If you want an absolute word salad of a KS
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/videogamefbs/project-video-game

He has all the maps, and all the guns, and all the costumes, and all the things.

The max pledge tier is something else :allears:

"Yes, please rename NYC to Richard Head"

I was about to say how adorable it is that a child wants to create their dream video game until I noticed that the creator's profile photo shows an adult, and his "design" includes a poo poo ton of predatory microtransactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
I could see if taking off if they included a video of an actual play session with your character. Please sirs, get Lord Buttboner to level 69. He speaks only in fart related puns and put all his combat related feats into soup ladle fighting.