Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im leaving from work, lemme just burn my house down to set the mood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sitcoms in general. There are tons of people that fill every night of the week with a couple hours of them. They arent good shows and I think the viewers know that, but still they must consume otherwise you wont be able to talk to the people you arent really friends with about anything

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Non Serviam posted:

Jesus christ, what's the target audience of this annoying rear end in a top hat? Is it like Pewdie Pie, so that if you're over 12 you just won't get it?
I mean, other than calling women cunts and being EDGY, what does he do?

old man spotted

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
with such contributions to internet culture like this, how can you dislike him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats a pretty apt comparison.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
his risks and challenges are full of time concerns. He must not love this project much

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cyberia posted:

Are you a man who likes candles but wish they had more rapey or douchey connotations? Well then boy do I have the kickstarter for you!

oysters and sauvignon scent sounds terrible and the top reward tier as a PUA class

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
because the tortilla pod idea wasnt stupid enough. DRM cookies
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1503077171/chip-smart-cookie-ovenfresh-cookies-in-under-10-mi?ref=repms8
you can use your own dough

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Yeah, it does have that 'poo poo-smeared prolapsed anus with a bad wig' look to it.

you must be pretty out of touch with half of america. As a rural white male, that looks pretty delicious to me

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they let people take garbage bags duct taped to collapsible hand carts on planes

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Instant Grat posted:

You know that very real and extremely annoying problem of having cold hands when you're GAMEING???? have i got the product for you

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/momentplz/no-more-cold-hands-the-future-of-gaming-and-workst

you arent the target market. Pro gamers are constantly using hot pads in-between rounds to keep their hands warm. 300apm requires warm hands.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommunistPancake posted:

yeah but the target market is nerds so who cares

single men with no kids who constantly buy dumb poo poo makes it a perfect match

*pull out spinner and titanium top from custom leather holster.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i met idubbbz on the street and hes a pretty normal white dude. He is just playing a character.

I saw that sealed package juice press at whole foods today. It was sitting unused next to the actual juice bar that sells fresh juice. They were selling the packages but there was no option to buy the machine. I have no idea what they are thinking. The juice packs were 9.00 and you could get the same juice at the bar for 6.50

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would glad play a casual racist on YT for that sweet money

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quote-Unquote posted:

Was bound to happen after England ruled that upskirting isn't a crime lol

edit: lmao apparently Texas says that upskirting isn't a crime, it's a constitutional right http://time.com/5313522/upskirting-law-blocked-uk/

dont make a meme about it though because those arent ok in England

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

One of the product features is that it's UNDER ONE POUND, which, uh, I don't think is usually a problem with dresses.

they should really push the pockets as a selling point. Huge hidden pockets are way more desirable then folds into a carry-able package.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TetsuoTW posted:

by not giving a gently caress, mostly

my victim complex doesnt allow for such things, and also how dare you

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who would even want to have sex with an 11" dong? Yes sign me up for a cervix bruisin' please

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm sure at least one of them dislikes Israel

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a cold juice presser is an in demand item . The big problem with juieero was the pricing for the bags that you couldnt fill yourself and that the machine was bad at juicing.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Facebook Aunt posted:

Nah, this gimmick was out at the same time as Jucero. These guys don't sell subscriptions to pouches of pre-pulped fruit, they sell subscriptions to empty pouches. Totally different.

its probably the same thing with the juice-drm removed. You better use our special proprietary bags though or you are so sued.

The way they measure the pressure is totally BS too. The juicero had advertised 4 tons and didnt press the packs totally flat

Fauxtool has a new favorite as of 08:19 on Aug 11, 2018

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cost per use as low as .20! Im guessing that is with the reusable bag over an unrealistic number of uses

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Like a monkey?!

no its called paleo

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I just like, buy actual juice at the store.

Store bought juice isnt fresh

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yup. I can tell the difference but :effort:

Not going to buy an expensive kitchen gadget when to be honest most of the time I'd rather just eat the fruit in the first place.

who the gently caress has time to eat 12 times their daily vitamin c and sugar intake in oranges when i can just gulp it down

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

veni veni veni posted:

fresh juice is good, but it's gotta be one of the most uneconomical things you can make/buy. "Ooh yeah lemme just extract all the sugar from 4 oranges to get my $3 glass of homemade juice from my $200 juicer. Then I'll throw all the fiber and nutrients in the trash and piss out the extra 800% of my daily vitamin C."

I think vegetable juice is great for the sheer amount of nutrients you can pack into a glass if you are getting over a minor illness. Doing it everyday gives you juicy death farts.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah totally the content and quality of food doesnt have any impact on health. Everyone should just eat this soy paste

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fishmech posted:

The people buying juicero et cetera literally believe in magical life forces that you can only get from taking fresh fruit, never preserving it, and you can't even put it in a blender or something because that also hurts the "life force". That is why these things insist on a pressing method which isnt particularly great for volume of juice or real quality of the juice.

They're performing magic rituals, not interested in drinking something pleasant.

This is a pretty disingenuous dismissal. Only a small minority believe in the magic life force, as small a group as the average ratio of idiots in any group of people.

The whole point is to get it as raw as possible and they see heat as the enemy which make sense but also shouldnt matter in the tiny amounts they are talking about.

A hydraulic juice press made of metal does give huge yields considering you are left with dry pucks of pulp

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prop Wash posted:

I actually am responsible for that. But also I don’t think you’re going to have anyone defending The Wall in the awful kickstarters thread, or on Something Awful in general.

https://i.imgur.com/LYKV39Q.mp4

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

muscles like this! posted:

There's a bit in the article that the FTC is going to get the guy permanently banned from doing crowdfunding ever again.

Wow what a thorough fix that totally solves the problem and prevents it down the road. The FTC sure showed him.

Them doing nothing is about as effective.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just buy a karate pants

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leal posted:

Time to make a kickstarter for 5k so I can buy a section of that wall and put goatse as the logo.

do it, you would totally show them by paying for a section of the wall. Comedy Gold

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a product like znaps definitely exists. I use one on my phone and its great not putting stress on the charging port

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skul-gun posted:

Of course, he's moved on to a slightly different kind of bullshit:

jfc that white guy with long hair sitting on a log at the beach calling himself "Mukhande Singh"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Working hard on something doesnt make it good. The phrase "polishing a turd" comes to mind