Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Slenderman is nearly a decade old now. Jesus. And I forgot I even posted in that thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pyroclastic posted:

Znaps, magnetic adapters for your charger cables to protect them and your device against damage.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1041610927/znaps-the-9-magnetic-adapter-for-your-mobile-devic/description

$3m Canadian and over 70,000 backers. Delivering at the end of 2015. The comments are full of people 'invoking' their right to refund. Project creators haven't updated in three years, and they're all talking about shipping updates. There are nearly 30,000 comments, and I'm not going to dig through them to see if anyone actually received their stuff. Their webpage is squatted by a Chinese gambling/lottery app, so...I'm guessing not.

I've never commented but I can confirm I never got mine. Oh well, I've wasted C$11 on dumber things. At least I didn't get fleeced for more.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

naan is the only bread worth eating but you gotta adhere it to the top of the oven with a ball of ultra sticky dough so it bakes in the form of mt fuji, which can be inverted and filled with curry.

curry is called kare because it's kare. this is the yakitate of japan. let us meditate upon it.

Settle down there Kazuma.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

you made my week getting this, thank you.

I have the whole manga collection, save for like 4 of the 21 volumes. It's a good series. Iron Wok Jan is good too.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

13Pandora13 posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thnx-trump-2020/thank-you-trump-yard-signs?ref=discovery_distance

I like that he watermarked all the photoshopped yard signs.

And that there's $7 pledged and the $10 reward of a "free" sign is all gone.

Oh you missed the best part. There's $7 pledged total, from THREE people.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh man that's a gold mine.

Such as Bilingual Aztec popsicle man superhero.

E - Or this one, about some. Band? Maybe? Or a tour bus? That gets even better when you look into all the created projects. Or maybe it's a gospel group, thing.

Mercedes Colomar has a new favorite as of 21:47 on Nov 28, 2019

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

InsertPotPun posted:

that's how guns are going to go away. one day they'll all be fingerprint locked and connected and when the company goes out of business they'll just shut them all off remotely. no more guns!

Guns of the Patriots...

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But what about THE METRICS
I bought three Contigo bottles for $12, they're good. Tervis' for like, $8 apiece because they're a good size to take to work with me and I like having cute designs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Those are the pro choice, yes. Especially the rare left handed orange one. (I'm biased because I'm left handed.)