Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

EatinCake posted:

This actually makes me a lot more frustrated than most terrible kickstarters, because what he's describing won't actually work, and he has to be aware of it.

What in the gently caress? A new black? What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

-Won't read that-

:/ I was watching the Vinesauce stream last night,I believe, and there was already a :qq:manbaby:qq: going stupid on the chat. Had to close that tab. So yes, I guess you just approach to any gaming community and you'll get the stupidity you are craving for.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

(Hint: Desperado Bones will definitely not want to read these.)

:cripes:

Someone post a hilariously awful Kickstarter,please?

(Curse my curiosity, I read the first four).

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

And here's a good Kickstarter: The Reward - Tales of Alethrion. Scroll down to see the 9 minute animated fantasy film they recently released which will be the basis of an ongoing series, it's awesome.

:swoon: This is beautiful, does Amazon accept international debit cards? I just want to throw money at them.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

SovietSpyGuy posted:

This is a Kickstarter to buy groceries. His video consists of him...pouring water into a bowl?

And if you pledge $75, you get "excutre producer and cop of dvd," in December 2014.

Sweeeeeeeeet.

Check his other Kickstarters :psyduck:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/515481689/lunchman-foodemon-adventures-and-tasks?ref=users

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/515481689/silent-animals?ref=users