Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Which one are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

eithedog posted:

:nws: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-dogs-bolloxx-fashion-line :nws:

I didn't know that indiegogo allowed explicit content. Oh well, good for them.

Ok, the project is a little... uncommon (I guess there're not many places where you could ask for money to help distributing fetish gear), and while I'm of the "live and let live" approach the video they've posted is... bizarre.

Haha, yeah that's pretty much puppyplay all right. I'd back them if I had the money though, puppyplay shirts aren't very common and they've got some nice designs.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Xandu posted:

I don't want to click on that link but I'm very confused to see the word 'puppyplay' in response to something about fetishes.

Why? It's a fetish just like any other.

e

WickedHate posted:

Puppyplay is when a "sub" is treated literally like a dog by a "dom". Less connected to furries then you'd think, the usual emphasis is on the sub's lower position and humiliation.

That's basic fetish 101. I'm surprised you even know the word "fetish" and not about that.

Basically this, except without the scare quotes. (Although not all puppyplay is about humiliation. :eng101: )

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

moerketid posted:

Literally all the people I've heard of being into this are furries, tbf.

I'm not! TMI, I know but still...

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

theironjef posted:

In my limited leather/shibari beginner experience it is the worst fetish in the world, because it basically empowers lolrandom people to charge around busy workshops or events being clumsy assholes because they are "puppies" that "don't know better." Then again I might just know more than the average number of irritating bratty subs, and they'd be doing that poo poo anyway under some other guise.

Those are just irritating bratty rear end in a top hat subs, sorry. The puppies I know are really respectful of other people.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

theflyingexecutive posted:

It's not even stuff someone in that subculture would use, it's just another loving "I don't want to pay the upfront costs of printing tshirts" kickstarter.

:shrug: I'm in that subculture and I'd definitely wear some of their shirts-most puppyplay shirts are a bit too sexual for me.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Noyemi K posted:

give this guy money to play WoW (he does know it's f2p up to level 20 right...?)

quote:

The Risk is that I might be so good that I get paid to play.

Oh this is just wonderful! :allears:

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TetsuoTW posted:

Hey how about we post lovely Kickstarters instead of beating this dead horse into dust?

Maybe like a project to turn a couple's hallway into a museum about that one time that ice skating lady assaulted that other ice skating lady over 20 years ago?

I feel this video is appropriate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUQMs0kVEI

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

quote:

"Our CTO has great experience with internet security, having been a leader at a virtual currency trading company where security was mission critical."

Which one, do you think? My bet's on dogecoin.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ville Valo posted:

Star Citizen 2, Fantasy Boogaloo

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1791529601/ashes-of-creation-new-mmorpg-by-intrepid-studios

Edit: I'm hearing this is an actual, literal pyramid scheme. Neat.

Where are you hearing this at? I mean no way it'll ever deliver or even have half of the features at launch.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

*AAA games can run great!

*has 8GB memory

(My Sims 4 game has 12 gigs.)

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

This guy's Simpsons x Pokemon pins are better

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Snoo posted:

that thinking egg makes me think about when i found a large black and white marble polished stone egg at a thrift store for $1 :smug:

You bought it right? Because that sounds wonderful and I would have snapped that up immediately.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Wasn't this guy a goon?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

As a dipshit kid who played and enjoyed both E.T. AND the Pac-Man port this is hilarious and makes me feel better about backing the gaming dice Kickstarter that hit about a million.

Kraken Dice make excellent products though.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tacticalpajamas/tactical-pajamas-firehouse-lounge-edition

TACTICAL PAJAMAS

FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $125

(UNLESS YOU BUY A LATER PRINTING THEN THE PRICE GOES UP.)

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hub Cat posted:

And this seems like something that is useless for 99% of people but a great way to get arrested!

CIZOR, a tungsten carbide cutting tool for every day use.

Cizor knives are crafted from one of the hardest man made materials in existence, tungsten carbide. You may recognize the compact and time tested form factor of the popular Tidashi knife. Carry it with you anywhere, held securely in its silicone cap. The back of the Cizor is a functional safety tool, which can break a car window in case of an emergency. I am also introducing a much larger pen size version and anodized aluminum stands for both sizes.
Oh I have one of the Tidashi knives! It's pretty nice; I use it for cutting boxes at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
That tarot deck looks pretty.