Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Leovinus posted:

Man, this is loving astounding. I think my favourite part is that if you pledge nine hundred dollars, you still don't get a copy of the game.

Holy poo poo, this can't be real. Look at this post he made replying to someone giving him good friendly advice on why his kickstarter sucks. Might need to read it a couple times to understand it.

RealPlayersGrind's reply posted:

lol yes i can say my grammar isn't the best i openly said that many times and whats my true colors ? and im not going to say i did something wrong when i didn't just because it make you feel better i never saw a law saying i couldn't use free stuff . If people cant see i'm a person just like them just because i'm pretending i'm me all the time i don't get on here and act any different then i would offline you 1000 miles away from me but you feel like you have the right to judge what i do on a daily bases. If you feel like you cant trust me then don't thats how i feel i'm not trying to win over the world i can't worry what a few people think . Yes i said ill have a demo and i do but people need to do there research stop asking why this and that isn't like that if alot of you stop worrying about every little thing i do and look something up yourself a game is not put together into the last 4 too 3 months. Putting it all together texturing only make it harder to make the full game clam to like games but don't have any understanding of what goes into . I had a plan a good plan but most couldn't understand it and i got tried of trying to make most of you understand . As for the reward tiers i said it like 7 times once people back a tier it can't be changed i didn't know that into it was to late . Everyone is not going to be happy with everything a say are do and i'm ok with that its life

If this is real, it's kind of sad, since he probably has some sort of disorder.

edit: More on his terrible grammar.

RealPlayersGrind posted:

I have a typing problem lol if it was that easy i would have already done it and why are you complaining you seem to understand what i was saying. People like yo your grammar sucks i'm like i know i'm working on it like i said i don't use the talk its a learning tool for me. Lol i don't get why people are complaining alot of developers and doctors have bad grammar .

Don't worry, he's working on it.

VVV That sucks :(.

Shadowlz has a new favorite as of 05:59 on Mar 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU