Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

The MSJ posted:

What's the name of that Twitter account that imagines plots for Seinfield episodes if it's still on air? Because I really want to see an episode about Kramer and George doing some sort of strange Kickstarter together.

It's a Tumblr account and not a twitter, but I think this might be what you're looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I wasn't even aware that memes had communities.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

bomblol posted:

The entire Chloe situation is one of the hugest clusterfucks I've seen and while there are some good points to be said (points that HAVE been said) for both sides, it's drowned out by namecalling and extremism. Indie games have a very vocal trans community who I usually unequivocally agree with, but it's hard to not take issue at all with outright defense of Chloe in all regards. However, that's still more attractive of a position than being one of the usual misogynist, ignorant gamers who have are pretty much taking glee that she attempted suicide because she did a few sketchy, lovely things and has some mental issues.

Too bad this the age of an incredibly polarized internet life in general, where taking a position of any moderation will just have both sides rejecting and vilifying you.

It's possible to think she was being a lovely person based solely on what she did without being misogynist or ignorant.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

It's just continuing the time honored tradition of TV infomercials where the people using competing products are so dumb you wonder how they tie their shoes.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

How does a man's beard even grow like that

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

OrganizedInsanity posted:

I wonder if you could pay a fit person to produce a series of videos where he progressively becomes fatter and fatter from eating the world's most disgusting poo poo

This is more or less that tv series Man vs Food, isn't it?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Zybourne Clock posted:

UTB: A Documentary went live just minutes ago. What is UTB? A game not unlike soccer, except with a bigger ball and you can use your hands. Oh, and and every player also brings his own stun gun to the field which he can use to stun whichever person is currently holding the ball. There's also a special zone near the goals where that rule doesn't apply and every player can stun anyone else. That sounds perfectly safe and not completely insane at all.

You can even witness the 'sport' from a first-person perspective!

Without even clicking on that link I'm gonna guess the U stands for "Ultimate."

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

signalnoise posted:

http://sunodessert.com/

This place makes shaved ice out of condensed milk or something and loads it up with crazy toppings, and it's pretty good

That's about as close as I can muster

Isn't that just kakigori/patbingsu/tsuabing/etc? It's a pretty common dessert in Asian cultures.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I petition the name is changed to Doobie's Frog House.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

What could possibly go wrong?

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where that wouldn't end in tragedy, holy poo poo.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

JDM3 posted:

Add Air-Bud and I'm in.

Please, we all know a Barkley movie would also need Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Bill Cosby, and Ivory Latta at the very least. :colbert:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I know I posted this in the Kickstarter thread in Games last night, but it deserves to be in this thread too. This is an actual promotional picture used in an update for the delusional, goon-run, all-volunteer City of Heroes ripoff MMO City of Titans:

They've raised over $400k.

Excuse me, I think you mean ~*spiritual successor*~.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I'm starting to understand why Voldemort wanted to destroy us

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

All those... moments... will be lost in time, like tears... in hot chocolate.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

:stare: What...what have I done?

I can't have dooburittos on my head please delete all postings

We've all been there before, in line at Chipotle's waiting to buy a chicken burrito

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I just noticed the risks and challenges part of the kickstarter. :laffo:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

As much as I hate to tell you this, that is nothing new. 3D mousepads featuring anime boobs have been around for a long time. This one just happens to be one of the characters from his game.

Intrepid Japanese entrepreneurs have moved on from boobs to butts and even balls for the ladies. America's behind the times.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

...of SCIENCE! posted:

They just ripped off Goat Simulator and beat them to the crowdfunding punch.

Counterpoint: who the gently caress wants to play as a goat when they could be playing a loving bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

What if we made 8-bit underwear... MADE OF BACON! There are billions to be made.

Inspired by Metroidvania games, Dark Souls, and Minecraft