Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

And hear I was just spreading it on toast like a chump!

Waffleman_ posted:

I can't use my fire suit to protect me from the lava surrounding me because Adam hasn't told me I'm allowed to use it yet.

My grapple beam could help me save my buddies life, but... what would Adam-chan think????

Calico Heart has a new favorite as of 02:14 on Mar 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Young Freud posted:

Even before "Other M", Samus was being depowered and sexualized in the Zero Mission and Smash Bros. Brawl by being stripped of her iconic and remarkably unfeminine Power Suit in favor for the skin-tight Zero Suit and making her a slim blonde. I certain Sarkeesian will bring that up in the Fighting gently caress Toy segment.

Also, Nintendo, can you at least once make "The Legend Of Zelda" mean something? It's not the legend of Link, it's Zelda's legend. Like it's Zelda's story. It's a point that's actually bothered me before the Tropes Vs. Women pointed it out.

To be fair in her first appearance you can see her in a bikini, and in quite a few of the games they show her all pretty in special artwork if you beat the game fast enough.

Though again, to be fair, all these sexualisations of her character were exclusively for the purpose of fan-service. As a silly reward for beating the game, as an extra-mode, or in a cameo appearance. In Other M, they actually re-wrote her character in canon.

Calico Heart has a new favorite as of 02:20 on Mar 12, 2013