Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

One of the concept art is fanart of a character from World of Warcraft.

=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Only you can defeat modern, generic military first person shooters with a snobbishly late 90's, generic military first person shooter. :thumbsup:

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Ernutetnoiraud posted:

I agree with this, and it's nice to have a name to the recipient, so at least the donors can see exactly how much bang for buck they're getting. I hope that any surplus he doesn't put to personal use goes into someone else's medical expenses.

How do you think it costs to recover from a double amputation in America?

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Great Rumbler posted:

Oh look, it's an anime-inspired visual novel game! On the surface, it doesn't look particular bad, it's got semi-decent art and the post-apocalyptic setting is at least an interesting wrinkle. But then you get to this:

Yep, that's the main character's sister.

Anime don't understand how siblings work.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

...of SCIENCE! posted:

pissbabies constantly trying to one-up themselves to prove that they hate the acceptable target du jour the most is one of somethingawful's oldest and most played-out memes. the fact that they've regressed from 'rrrgh people who dress in animal costumes make me SO MAD i want to kill them all with blowtorches and sledgehammers!!!11" to "fat people?! ARE INSURANCE PREMIUMS :911:" is a testament to the kind of bottom-feeder who still thinks it's cutting edge humor

You sound fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

...of SCIENCE! posted:

the meme that if you make fun of goons then you're obviously just a butthurt member of whatever it is they hate is a pretty tired one too

So just how fat are you?