Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

gnarlyhotep posted:

Oh god this guy is awesome. Enjoy his ditty entitled "Arose to the Occasion":

I also checked out his ditty-blog about Las Vegas, and found even more gold:

He must be half Vogan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Ryaomon posted:

Poeple who already have millions upon millions of dollars should not do a kickstarter.

Should they not be able to sell things in stores either? If you kickstart the Veronica Mars movie, you get a copy of the movie. If you kickstart the PA podcast, you get early access to the podcasts. If that's a product/service that you want, give them money. Who cares?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Evil Fluffy posted:

The gently caress, she looks like she's 13 at most.

I'm fearful. Predditors are going to jump on paying $10 for personal pictures of a kid. :reddit:

I can't even remember hearing someone mention the "Man Card" on The Man Show but maybe when Jimmy Kimmel left and unfunny stand-in Seth Rogen took over he started saying it.

Joe Rogan.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Nubile Hillock posted:

It's been ten years since I stopped reading Megatokyo. I can't believe a) he's still beating this poo poo into the ground, b) his art hasn't changed.

Jesus Christ, it's like he outright refuses to improve.

edit: Are those seriously the same characters from around 2003? As in, no main characters have been introduced? How much time has passed in his Tokyo, 'cos I remember that 'manga' moved at a snail's pace. Back when I read it (it was highschool, I was a weeaboo, I repent) at least it seemed like there was some sort of improvement going on. New characters were introduced every now and again and the art got..."better".

I remember reading it in high school, noticing they started focusing less on videogame jokes and more on weird romance stories involving high school kids. I flipped back a few months and realized he had kicked the other guy off his comic with a "quit the comic, or I'll stop drawing" style ultimatum. Way classy.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Madcosby posted:

Ooooooohhh I thought Harry Knowles was the guy who does Red Letter Media; I was kinda taken aback by everything I read about him all over the internet. Thanks for clearing that up.

I could see where you'd get confused.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

judge reinhold posted:

So is the white space at the top of the drawing the antagonist or...

Ooh, I see.

I'm going to donate and hope that the guy is some kind of Tim & Eric style performance artist.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Veotax posted:

Good job, that thing only covers one of the cameras. It misses the (arguably more scary, if you're the paranoid type) infra-red camrea.

I thought the New Kinect only has one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
One of my favorites is the Shabbat lamp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat_lamp

You can't turn on a light? Just leave it on all day and leave it covered most of them time!

Game, Set, Match, HaShem!