Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just grow a beard. PROBLEM SOLVED

still gotta spend a bunch of time shaving so it doesn't look ratty as poo poo :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Because any other country would have just gone "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.. come on"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

When you're talking chips, you're talking tap-to-pay like tech yeah?

The US doesn't have that yet? :psyduck:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Legit cannot remember the last time I've had to swipe for a transaction here in Aus.
Paypass so gooooooood

Rapulum_Dei posted:

You know you can change the PINs and have them all the same if you wanted.

Anyway; because sock suspenders weren't weird enough what about shirt suspenders; https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nv-s-holder-will-keep-your-shirt-perfectly-tucked#/

That is definitely something that exists for some reason

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Same pin I've had for decades. :frogc00l:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

And if they steal your eye, ala Demolition Man rules, your biometrics are compromised as well!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

United States?

More liek

Divided States :smuggo:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If only it was an IV bag of something useful

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's a 'game' in the way that there are 'playable' sections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go1oFvxUoeI

But really it's one big scam and may or may not ever come out, but it'll probably never live up to the hype

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

kjetting posted:

How is that product in any way supposed to be an improvement over real fruit?

It makes that one dude a lot of money?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"We call em Shitpockets. You poo poo on this inside, that's right.. just drop that big ol deuce straight on inside it, then use the outside to wipe yourself clean. No fuss. no muss"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Morglon posted:

Shittens.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

8one6 posted:

"You don't understand the richer and warmer sound of vinyl maaaaaaan!"

Did anyone ever make a thread for audiophile garbage like the bag of magic rocks that you strapped onto your cables to somehow improve their sound?

You mean ferrite beads?

They stop cables acting as accidental high frequency transmitters and receivers

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:laffo: What the gently caress is this poo poo?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

HAHAHAHAHA

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Is this the AWESOME KICKSTARTERS thread?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coreywright/kartoffelkrieg-potato-wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYai0krC_Ec

Get a potato
:siren: MAKE A GODDAMN MECH POTATO :siren:
Fight dem potatos
I will not run away.. I will not run away.. I will not run away.. I will not run away..

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Funny thing is this is almost literally what the original Mr Potato Head was; plastic facial features with pins to stick into vegetables, and they only later started making bodies to go with them.

Ok well now I want to combine that game + Mr Potato Head parts

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

kjetting posted:

It would be pretty easy to figure out the secret identity of that superhero, since most people don't have their eyes way up on their forehead.

"No no I need you to put padding in my mask to make my head look totally spherical. These colours don't run, bend, or fold!"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Would a crowdfunded submarine that ends up with reporters being murdered, then chopped up, be considered an awful kickstarter?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Hi I'm here to report on your cool crowdfunded submarine!"
"Hi I'm going to leave an easily followed paper trail, murder you, and constantly change my story about what happened! I am not smart man! By the way have you seen my Stircle?"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

You want shoe? TOO BAD! HERE SCAM!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The General posted:

The hell is Australia's problem?

Believe me man, we're right there with you. It took us a super long to get an R18+ rating category on games, and then they still refuse to classify games for really weird and arbitrary poo poo.

The ACB is just an all around dumb as a sack of hammers organisation full of double standards, but consider themselves Orwellian style Thought Police.

By the same justification they're using for We Happy Few, promotion of drug use, games like GTAV should be refused classification.
Back in the day Left 4 Dead 2 got Refused Classifaction, so we got a super censored version... except that Left 4 Dead 1 was perfectly A-OK with them and literally the exact same loving thing.

Aussies are massive consumers of media, and if we can't get our hands on them via reasonable means we just pirate the poo poo out of everything. Streaming/gaming services have slowly been getting better here, but we're not quite there yet. It's frustrating, but what are you going to do. (:filez:)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Peter Brock was not just a racer, he was one of the most successful racers of all time; dubbed 'King of the Mountain' :eng101:
He won Bathurst 1000 a record 9 times, and the record hasn't been beaten yet.

Dude is straight up a Aussie folk hero

Not a car guy so this is the first time I heard about chakra aligning car modifications and :laffo:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Remember that Twitter thread where the guy claimed he tricked some gang members out of a brick of heroin?

Well turns out he lied, was probably a really bad idea to mention you ripped off a gang, and he is super duper sorry he got caught lied about it; and has since deleted his twitter account.

Good news! You can donate to his GoFundMe so he can go into hiding! (Which has already been taken down)

"I promise I am not lying to you, like I previously lied to you, and I really need this money to go into hiding. I WILL NOT STEAL THIS MONEY."

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Shine posted:

$100 for a cupholder and some tiny food trays that will never be washed.

Hope yall like cleaning crumbs out of lovely hard to reach corners forever, as opposed to literally A Bowl.

Waffleman_ posted:

I would have thought that thing was freaking amazing when I was 15

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

HJE-Cobra posted:

This product seems easily replaced by using [Actual Basic Thing That Already Exists And Isn't A Convoluted Nightmare]

Grats you broke the Kickstarter code.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://zerowidthjoiner.net/movie-barcode-generator

ta-dah

Now go to a print shop and get it done for a 1/4 of the price

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Len posted:

And I dunno, I just have end tables next to either side of the couch and they've got usb hubs sitting on them for charging purposes. And cup holding. Seems to work pretty well?

BEHOLD!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A very well timed game launched today

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/trumpop/the-game-of-trumpopoly-get-electors-win-the-white-house

Trumpopoly

What if we reskinned the worst game around the worst person? :thunk:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Big oof
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rorgames/white-people-game-for-all-relatable-funny-adult-game

"Hey Earl, wanna get pissed saying racist poo poo?"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's weird that they have to point out "Food grade material"

Like yes.. I would expect that to be the case, and it's weird that you feel you need to mention that during the campaign.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I want a mug that is 90% unusable space

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Something something purity
Something something toxins

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

We spent many years developing this razor, which is why we can only show you CGI renders of it! It is 100% A REAL PRODUCT THOUGH

Here it is in action (It's still a prototype, but it does the job)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

wankel13b posted:

If they would just be blunt about it's real purpose, turning a burrito into a Fleshlight, they'd get so many more takers.

https://www.tiktok.com/@iwishiwasde...1&is_copy_url=0

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello friends, the Traditional Games Kickstarter thread is currently dunking on this monstrosity: Gamevaults World of Warcraft Edition

It is :siren: $500 USD :siren:
Only available in the US.
Has game pieces that make it an unreadable mess from a table state perspective.
Is apparently officially endorsed by Blizz with marketing info coming soon.
May or may not be a money laundering scheme
Features no physical prototype, just renders, so you know it's legit.

Has an all black version for :siren: $650 USD :siren: which makes it EVEN HARDER to see which pieces are yours

If you add all the poo poo to the board it becomes this unreadable nightmare
https://i.imgur.com/gI8R2PA.mp4

"With the addition of iconic architectural elements some landing spaces are raised as high as 11 inches ultimately obscuring the line of sight of all game pieces. The rules. have. changed."
Promotes loving with your line of sight AS A SELLING POINT

ARGHHHHHHHHH
:allbuttons:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If you want an absolute word salad of a KS
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/videogamefbs/project-video-game

He has all the maps, and all the guns, and all the costumes, and all the things.

The max pledge tier is something else :allears:

quote:

Pledge CHF 8,688 or more About AU$ 12,771
ALIBABA BOX

Each higher pledge tier includes all lower pledges

City or map in the game With your Name
- Design a map and an entire city in your name. ( Map or city like in the my video) , All you have to do is choose any city in the world, and I will design it, and I will name the map with your personal name.

Example: I chose New York City, I will design it for you, and I will put the name of the map in the name of (David
John Map) just an example
It will be included among the game's official maps, and millions of players will enter it
A large monument will be placed inside the map or the city and it will be written inside it, that this city was designed as a gift for (David John), for example
+
-You will be Admin in the observer's team
+
-All Video Game store content will be free forever. And new ones every season
+
-Unique ID, Choose your identification (id)
+
- You get to design your character within the game, and we will put your character among the main characters in the game.
+
-Fame box

"Yes, please rename NYC to Richard Head"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Didn't even announce if for the Steam Deck, shameful.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:laffo: it was also more expensive to back it, than it is just to preorder it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/snactiv/snactiv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004