Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

I gave up long ago trying to contribute anything ever.
Sad news guys....

DKS's Reality Death Maze didn't get funded...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2010618696/dkss-reality-death-maze?ref=email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

senrath posted:

So, Uwe Boll is trying to raise $500k to make a movie adaptation of Postal 2.

POSTAL 2 by EVENT FILM

I gave this dude $5.. since I know there's a 0% chance it'll be funded. It's worth the cost for the updates alone. The dude is insanse. Watch/read the updates.

quote:

so the dude and his girlfriend survived the nuclear fallout and got 10 kids ...only retarded and handicapped...his only chance now to get out of his new home (a trailerpark) is a reality tv show like HONEY BOO BOO meets JERSEY SHORE ....because people love watching trashy people on tv (as we all know)......

what he didnt know is that the bad guy from part 1 l (chris coppola) has an evil twin ...and osama bin laden survived........

and they are all now in the world of dr. drew, heidi klum, justin bieber and the kardashians......

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

OrganizedInsanity posted:

If Ouya actually stick to what they were supposed to do instead of trying to FTG, it would have been a pretty ok console.

Was never going to happen.

This lazy rear end response to their FTG initiative is just one of many dumb things wrong with the Ouya.
Controller build quality, pushing how every game is 'free', and terrible lazy Android re-skin are just the tip of the iceberg of issues.