Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Deadeye Dick posted:

My favorite part is that he decided to spend Christmas posting his IQ test results to his KS update page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1376466869/lore-0/posts?page=3

He's bragging about scoring 105 on an online IQ test :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Pead posted:

It's an online test so it's not remotely designed correctly

I just gave it a go, it's just 35 yes/no questions, and then it asked me to pay $10 for my "Complete Personal Intelligence Profile." I chose to believe that was actually the secret 36th question on the IQ test, and I feel like I nailed it.

Ashenai has a new favorite as of 01:20 on Mar 6, 2013

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Breetai posted:

C'mon, man, you gotta show the best photo:

Weekend at Bernadette's

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.
Yeah, they didn't renege on anything. You can argue about whether they fulfilled the spirit of their pitch or not (and people do argue about that, a lot,) but they definitely scrupulously kept to the letter. The people who kickstarted and were promised the game DRM-free will get the game, DRM-free.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Oasx posted:

That article is terrible and stupid. As someone who backed the VM movie, the author missed the point completely, and just seems angry that people are spending their money on something he doesn't like.

Yeah I have no idea what his problem is. Kickstarter isn't charity, I'm not interested in giving money to the neediest projects. I'm gonna give money to the projects I'm a fan of. I really don't give a poo poo how rich the person behind a Kickstarter is.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Ryaomon posted:

Poeple who already have millions upon millions of dollars should not do a kickstarter.

Well, if everyone agrees with you then their kickstarter will not make any money, so the issue will solve itself, won't it.

VVVVV will do, wasn't trying to stir up poo poo VVVVV

Ashenai has a new favorite as of 22:00 on May 8, 2013

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Obnoxipus posted:

:nws: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1877286117/beauty-and-the-fat-erotic-plus-size-portraits

Found this one locally, was sucked in by the amazing title. I get what she's going for, but goddamn are those some awful portraits.

The video is also spectacularly bland.

:nws: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/000/575/607/cab01b335663aedaf10bcc7f1997c49a_large.JPG?1368030448 :nws:

Okay excuse me what is going on there. That's not right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.
We should make a Trumpstarter to protect the habitats of this caterpillar.

Seriously, look at it go, it's adorable. :3: