Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Baloogan posted:

What the hell is wrong with the navy?

I've always been fascinated with subs and especially nuclear subs. I always had this conception you guys had good food, I mean you all live, poo poo and work right beside a nuclear reactor.

Why can't the navy select good chefs? They get people with good eyesight to be snipers and pilots. They select people with leadership qualities to be officers. why the hell can't they get someone who WANTS to be a chef to be a chef?

Rice in your pizza? Serving beans to the whole crew on a regular basis? Its like someone is TRYING to gently caress with y'all.

Also thanks so much for your replies, the little details of submarines help me understand the challenges you all face.

Are there kosher meals available?

My god...

quality tends to go out the window when you're trying to feed a shitload of people in a small period of time multiple times a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

CISNAZI WEEDHITLER posted:

If that had been my guy I'd have written up a medal for him because holy loving poo poo gently caress that poo poo. Please tell me that guy was properly rewarded for that poo poo.

dishonorable discharge for dui two weeks later

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Sacrilage posted:

Sorry for the hiatus; was enjoying EVE Vegas with the goons.

shame this man

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
an aviator wearing a sunmariner

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
yeah i dunno if you wear a g-shock to that kind of poo poo obviously you don't know how to adapt to situations and she was in the right for questioning your readiness for that program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Persistent. Stupid. Civilian. Proof. 668!!!!

friend of the family

• Locked thread