Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Soul destroying picture thread :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The pink equal sign on red symbol is for those wanting to show support for lgbt marriage reform. The 'funny' is turning it on its side and making it a 9/11 joke. :thejoke:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Uh, the majority of bees are female. Males only exist to fertilize a queen. Also their gonads fall off after mating. This is fatal.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That poor dog. :smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Handbags. What are they? We just dont know.

Oh wait, now we do.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

No, but we could try.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The '2013 woot woot' in the other window is more depressing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

One of my former lecturers is making note of terrible license plates from Australia.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Augh clam juice. Who would do such a thing?!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

'Nicest mom' probably.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Slim Killington posted:

That is a saw.

Thats a recipe for disaster.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Replacing a case of winter dick with whisky dick doesnt really seem that appealing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Pizza Hut is to remove all self-service salad carts from its 440 restaurants in China. Up to now, customers were permitted just one trip to the salad cart, but these restrictions have led to ingenious Scooby snack-style stacking of CCTV Tower proportions. The chain, the first to introduce pizza to China in 1990 and pizza delivery in 2001, claims that the move is part of a general menu expansion, but it's surely down to salad cart abuse.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

A South Australian man is facing charges after he was allegedly caught using vice grips instead of a steering wheel to drive a car.

Police said they saw a white Holden sedan being driven dangerously with two blown tyres on Sudholz Road in the Adelaide suburb of Gilles Plains.

When the car was pulled over, police said there was no steering wheel and the driver was allegedly using a pair of vice grips to steer.

The car was found to be unregistered and uninsured and already subject to a defect notice.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

It is here, ladies and gentlemen, that we bear witness to the death of shame. May it rest in peace.

The only recurring embarrassment dream I have is me in my pjs and clutching a pillow I had as a child out in public. These guys are living it. (no it was a regular pillow, I did not have an erotic body pillow as a childe )

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I think the proper emotion is 'fight or flight'

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

burnsep posted:

How about "y'all"?

Also that is some wonderful crazy right there.

All of y'all in favour of this motion, say aye.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

No clue. If you read japanese you may or may not find out:
http://hamusoku.com/archives/8007967.html

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Are they at the premiere of their own movie?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Oh god, Will Smith is my dad."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I want a lady who's into cryptocurrencies, but not too many cryptocurrencies.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sugar and thickener. What a bargain!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

We dont really have a tragic picture thread do we?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Gotta get my Fluttershy outfit ready for goon critique this year.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tollymain posted:

Broken tables aside, I don't get it.

Those are pigeon deterring spikes you'll find outside buildings. The pigeons pooped so much they could just build a nest on top of the spikes.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bet he smells weird.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Raithe posted:

How do you make yourself go wall-eyed like that? Thats just hilarious.

Cross your eyes and look off to the side.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What're those on the shelves? Rocks?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Hey, what sexy costumes can we do this year?"
"Sexy disney giant monster?"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Medieval romance books are weird.

(Conception of Alexander the Great, Les faize d’Alexandre (translation of Historiae Alexandri Magni of Quintus Curtius Rufus), Bruges ca. 1468-1475.)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mock it for having neck testicles.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

• Locked thread