Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

Did you never play Riven? Clearly you just haven't found the right combination of switch settings to open up the secret passageway. The secret is probably on one of those videotapes.

Don't actually watch the video tapes though, lest you notice the faceless man in the business suit in the background. Honestly, investigating the mysteries of your apartment will only bring trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Dr. McNinja occasionally does wordless full page spreads that make pretty awesome posters.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Dr_Amazing posted:

He means a rec room. It's like a kids' play room usually. Presumably used for recreation.

:thejoke:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Kitsch! posted:

Hello new avatar.

Oh come on. Not the duck and the deer?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Kanfy posted:

According to Nickolay Lamm, a hundred thousand years from now mankind will literally become anime.

:catstare:

Ahahahahaha

quote:

My colleague Parmy Olson has an interesting post up about one artist’s vision of what humanity will look liked in 100,000 years. Apparently, we’re all going to turn into the anime character Sailor Moon.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Krinkle posted:

I need every joke explained to me today. Did they build that city on rock and roll? Is that a video game joke? I don't get it at all!

I think that is supposed to be the PC gaming master race of energy beings looking down in scorn as the hordes of subhuman console scrubs, or something like that.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Amused to Death posted:

If you know American history this is pretty funny

Although I do hope they left a cash tip :ohdear:

That's the customer copy. They probably wrote the tip on the merchant copy.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Mildly Amusing posted:

That's ridiculous! What kind of basketball game sells tickets for only a dollar?

Well, they don't want to help the Jews very much...

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

might be wrong posted:

Am I missing something?

It looks like a dong :awesome:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

peepoogenderparts posted:

am I the only one who saw the drawing on the sign that looks like an anal sex machine?

Probably.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

:bravo:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Missing Name posted:

Oh poo poo, who was the guy in the gif thread who got tricked into clicking on meatspin because of these spinning foods?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3537727&pagenumber=187&perpage=40#post420428676

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

mpyro posted:

What game is this?

Plague Inc.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Nostradingus posted:

What's the story on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOsQzNefvJ0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU