Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Flubby posted:

I felt like that would have meant more if they had at least lost one of their group to that sudden attack. I like Zebra, but he should be dead right now. Hopefully there's a reason for him being a poison doll. Maybe he stayed back to watch over Komatsu because they don't trust Kaka. Besides, Toriko has come out of a depression before because he wasn't strong enough with his fight with Starjun, though that wasn't nearly as overwhelming.

Yeah man, this manga would be so much better if the best character died :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Guys, a few chapters ago there was a monkey mountain. If you're looking for realism and continuity, you're kinda in the wrong place.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
If Handsome has a monster inside him like the main 4, I guess that means almost everyone has one?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I just love how all this bullshit is played completely straight.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
:qq: KOMATSUUUU! :qq:

Also, bambina mouth laser :getin:

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Do it bro

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
So Jirou has haki.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I was expecting goons to be mad that Ichiru is being revived, but I guess everyone's fine with bonkers stuff happening in this bonkers manga.

How is Toriko not popular when weak rear end assassination classroom is?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Yeah seeing as the problem with most manga nowadays is that everything's too slow, having this rushing through absolutely everything is unfortunate. This could be mad awesome if a bit more time was taken, there's so much to explore.

Also, speaking of long running manga, is that kochikame still running? What kind of ratings does it get? It seems like dog poo poo but I bet people love it cos it's an institution.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Jirou and Midora are going to die in the next couple chapters, it's gunna be awesome.

Why would Jirou dying be awesome?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I miss seeing Toriko cream himself every time he ate something. Acacia's full course is meant to be the best food ever but everyone is just going mmm...yum.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Shonen implies generic which this poo poo certainly is not.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Komatsu is dead.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Acacia and fake froze both look super goofy.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Man I wish dead characters would stay dead.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I didn't mean what I said before. Comics should be dumb and if a character is awesome they should come back from the dead as many times as necessary. This is especially true for the most bonkers shonen toriko.

What I am curious about is how characters that got stomped years back are going to be a challenge to any of the four kings?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
wat

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Man this chapter was so good. Aciacia/Neo is still mad goofy looking, but the amount of different ways and styles it was drawn this chapter was amazing. I don't think it ever looked the same twice.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
u anorexic or someth bro?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Mraagvpeine posted:

can anyone explain what the hell just happened?

nope

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Not to bring up Bleach yet AGAIN (please don't), but I like how instead of screwing over the editors/readers/whoever by making the ending a big middle finger slog, Toriko instead became super awesome and teased some ridiculous sounded future adventure to kinda say gently caress you here's what you COULD have gotten if you hadn't CANCELLED me FUCKERS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
This is the Toriko thread.

• Locked thread