Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

ChaosArgate posted:

He could at least smash urns full of ashes and make tracking maps? Man, Joseph and I guess by extension Jonathan got the really short end of the stick when it comes to their stands.

However, if they were at their prime fighting vampires with their Stands and Hamoan the Ripple would be OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Am I the only one disappointed that we never saw Santana again? I know Araki moved away from the vampires entirely after part 3 but I miss "The Ripple" being necessary.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

they wouldn't even need the ripple to kill santana. stands are just that good.

Well Dio was killed by the sunrise, not the oraoraoraora punch mans.

• Locked thread