Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

maybe someone just put a magnet near his cpu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Archenteron posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uftqtusQk

Also still owns. Have to have read the entire series to get all of it but then it's p funny.

this was great

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Thought, so theres confusion over DIO having two stands in part three, the world and his NotPurpleHermit, but he has a hybrid body, ie dio's head and jonathon's body, so like wouldn't it be possible for two stands to be housed there? or is it possible that his NPH is just an extentive power of The World?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

holly looked like she was going to have a hermit purple like stand so it probably fits.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Does anyone else feel like the battle with Vanilla Ice is going to be a three parter and Dio a fiver? The pace of the series, i just feel like this is where its going to resolve.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I'm only most of the way through 4 right now, from what i understand 5 is perceived as sort of weak but only because of poor translation, but 6 and 7 are great, how is 8 faring in quality so far?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

but there's no better time to end the intro to vanilla ice than to have avdol creamed.

nice

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Beef Waifu posted:

This fight is gonna bleed into a third episode.

theres gonna be a whole lotta bleedin

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the final ripple

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my local comic store has all of stardust crusaders and it is really hard to resist splurging the $150 for the whole collection

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fist of the north star inspired designs have become passe and bishounen was the new hotness, also fits araki's aesthetic better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cream has like zero range from its user.

• Locked thread