Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Supersonic Shine posted:

Taking bets on when this music will play. Post-Vanilla Ice? Kakyoin's final Emerald? Joseph's last (but not really) talk with Jotaro? All three?

I feel like Polnareff should be in the scene, but that might be because of the Frenchy-French accordion thing it has going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Worst Girl posted:

Do you have a link to the pastebin itself? I want to save these MADs in case they all get taken from Youtube.

Seconding this if the pastebin also has the Part 3 MAD.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
Yeah, I think he's done one for all the parts up to part 6. My favorites song-wise are the SDC and VA ones.

Here's a NND link to the SDC MAD, but you need to sign up to the site to actually see it. I like how he added the voice and sound clips from the old Capcom game toward the end.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Aurain posted:

Copied verbatim from /a/'s pastebin, which as hatty says also has fileshare links so I'm not going to post that here.

Like Agent Kool-Aid said, thank you so much.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

The episode preview practically trumpeted KAKYOIN IS GONNA DIE.

Why must DavidPro hurt us like this.

I'm kinda bummed that the plowing over the sidewalk scene isn't there but I thought the way they cut to Jotaro "starting" the motorcycle and then cut back to the now blood-covered car was pretty clever and kind of funny, so I'm satisfied. And it's probably already been said, but seeing the timestops animated before the audience is supposed to know what's going on is really well done.

It's interesting that there's no animation for the credits, but they were cut short this time so who knows. I don't want to jump on the "THEY'RE GOING TO EDIT THE ED" bandwagon yet, but they could always pull that out for the last episode to twist the knife a little more. :smith:

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Doctor Zaius posted:

God, DIO is such a petty rear end in a top hat, it's amazing.

It's why he's my favorite JoJo antag. I love all of them, but I never actually liked villain characters until I read JoJo, especially when DIO came along. There's just something amusing to me about a British guy who tries to come off as super classy and elegant but ends up acting like a petty five-year-old. I can't wait to see him lose his goddamn mind about the possibility of Jotaro having the same powers as him, DIO.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Just watched the new episode and was Dio's whole speech to Polnareff about Peace of Mind in the manga as well? I don't remember it, but if it was in the original, Dio's whole ideal of heaven suddenly starts to make more sense. At least as something he might bullshit up when talking to his followers.

Yeah it was, and you can even link it back to when he was talking with Enya about "fear" and how living means to conquer it and etcetera.

The great thing about his big plan for Heaven is that it's kind of a retcon but it's something he'd totally think up anyway.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
I like how you're focused on the cape when DIO is, like, wearing a lot more ridiculous poo poo.

Unless you're asking if it was in there originally, then yeah it totally was.

Bad Seafood posted:

Alternatively, why wouldn't he have a cape?

Why all the yellow?

What's with those shoes?

Yeah, this is the guy who looked at a bunch of poo poo that looked like they came from Hot Topic and thought, "I totally have to wear these."

BaDandy fucked around with this message at 05:37 on May 30, 2015

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
[img]http://i.imgur.com/30OVjlw.png][/img]

I'll honestly take capes and hearts compared to....whatever this is. Can we call it a shirt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Zenephant posted:

Was there ever a sensible solution for how he got past Hol Horse or did Dio really crawl through his legs?

Anything for the sake of comedy.

• Locked thread