Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

tbp posted:

Also: is Veep a good show, because I'd like the Seinfeld alums to have something decent

I think Veep is loving hilarious, and my boyfriend agrees, and we never like the same things comedy wise so it must be pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

It's funny but I don't think I can do it. I'm not funny. :smith:

Is the GBS thing permanent? On one hand, GBS needed to get out of it's own rear end, but on the other I don't understand what the gently caress is happening and where the line between spamming and being an annoying prick and being "funny" is.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

bowmore posted:

Also popcorn lung is a thing. We should just get rid of popcorn from the Earth.

Only if you go with fake butter/diacetyl. My popcorn is only air popped and flavored with the finest sea salt sweet cream butter. :colbert:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Fernhill posted:

Just so no one else makes the same mistake I did, the McDonald's McCafé Shamrock Shake is not lime-flavored. It is a disgusting sugary vanilla-mint flavor, and the green is just coloring.

How the Christ did you not know what a goddamn Shamrock shake is?!

• Locked thread