Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

What I'm curious about is what level of pledge the people receiving their stuff had. I wonder if the time discrepancy between shipping the most basic levels versus something like vampire with every add-on is a matter of days or weeks or what. Should I be excited about my plastic men arriving in the near future, or the slightly less near future?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

AlternateAccount posted:

Can you be more specific? I have a few jacked up ones, too.

Seems like it's the same as any mini that's plastic/finecast/whatever. Just boil a pot of water, dunk the screwey part into it for a couple of seconds, pinch the part between your fingers and sort of stroke it into its proper position. Do this a couple times until it looks right then immediately stick it in an ice bath and it should set like that. Bones are even more malleable than something like a really thin finecast sword or anything similar though, so I wonder if gravity might tend to drag them back to a droopy position over time.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

cat with hands posted:

How are reaper models scaled compared to GW?

I was thinking of adding this to the scrying pool of a VC coven throne. Will it fit?

Here it is next to a Swordmaster if it helps. It's just a hair under 7cm tall.

• Locked thread