Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I might be interested in that. I'm looking to start a minis collection from scratch as well. Gonna back the Bones 4 kickstarter so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I would buy that High Rollers set only if the d10 was a vampire.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Outside of this kickstarter, is there any way to get a good bunch of miniatures for a reasonable price? I'd kinda like to paint some minis and maybe use them for D&D prior to 2019.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I'm really glad that a two of the add-ons so far are cutesy novelties that I don't really want.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It's a matter of taste, I guess. I'm never going to use that Baba Yaga hut in a game but I'm drat sure gonna buy it.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I am glad there is a variety of cool figures for everyone to enjoy :)

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

The skeletal monsters are kinda neat but don't seem like they'd be much fun to paint, being all one color. They do look pretty cool though.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I like it when the novelty stuff like mouselings and Rocky are add-ons. The chibi adventurers I'll probably dump on ebay.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb6Oxe65NsA

Oh hey, more boobs.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

What if, instead of a barrel of fish, you get five barrels of fish?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I'm just so tired of being outraged all the time, and I want a bunch of little mans to paint. He's a huge shitbag but we're not going to fix him and if he does lose his job it's just going to push him further right as he complains about "SJWs costing him his job."

At this point he hasn't actually run over anyone with a car or burned down a church so I don't really care if he keeps his job or not. Hopefully all his friends tell him what a huge idiot he is and he feels like an rear end for loving with the kickstarter profits and maybe he has to think about his lovely opinions, but probably not.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I like a lot of it, but I don't think I 50 dollars like it. I'm not sure I need that many dour townsfolk. I'll pick up the bits I like when it hits retail.

I'm definitely gonna buy the hell out of that lizardman/frogman duo.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I'm in wave 1 :smaug:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Some of the Reaper dragons look like their appropriate base is a dinner plate.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Yeah unless it has some really amazing stuff later I'm not going for that expansion, or really any of them.

I do like the Xorn but most of the rest of it is kind of dull. Why are the fungi translucent purple? Why did we need more elves with swords? Why is that dark watcher not just a beholder? Although admittedly it would make a pretty good Cacodaemon from Doom.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

What are you going to use the cargo containers for? Wargame terrain?

Stuff like that always seems so oddly mundane and out of place next to all the dragons and whatever.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I am personally just sick to death of drow but to each their own I guess.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I want that fuckin ent.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I added some green stuff and made it so he's holding a flame. I also modded him into a lizard person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I had some that I primed before I read that you shouldn't do that, and I painted over the tacky primer. They came out fine, no difference from un-primed or primed with brush-on primer. I will warn you not to do what I did, and leave them sitting around for a while with a cat in the house before you paint them. I spent as much time picking cat hair off of them as I did painting them.

• Locked thread