Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

Things are going to be okay.

I'm using the NOVA marines as IntSec for Paranoia.

...actually, now that I think of it, most of the Chronoscope Vampire minis could be shoehorned into Paranoia with the right horrible situation. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

Fix posted:

Whole lotta bendy spears and swords in there.

Little boiling water followed by a dip in ice water fixes that decently, thankfully.

Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

It's worth noting that when boiled for ~45 seconds most Bones ease back into mold position anyway, so you don't actually need to reposition them more often than not. Just 45 seconds in the boiling water, another 45 in ice water. This can also be used to adjust the default position if you have a number of models and want to reposition 'em in various ways -- just don't boil it again or you'll lose the pose.

Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

I didn't order Deathsleet, but a friend did, and she asked me to paint it for her. Thus my first Bones paintjob is one I don't own. Still, I don't think it came out too badly (a little messy in places, which I regret):

So many to paint! Some of the faces lost a lot of detail in the metal to plastic transition, looks like, but that's to be expected. Still have a whole bunch to boil. Here's hoping I'll have time this weekend to knock some out.

Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

Someone gave me their cyborg gorilla last time because they didn't want it.

More Ape-X for me!

I'm very happy with the current loadout of this kickstarter, and it's clear Reaper has a better understanding of the costs involved and how to drive that number upward. I know I've sprung for nearly all the addons, something I didn't do last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
2013 Core Set x1
Mouslings x1
Oh, Rats! x1
Heroes and Villains x1
Gelatinous Cube x1
Greater Demons x1
Water Elementals x1
Devils x1
Master Series Paint Set x1
Expansion Set 1 x1
Master Series Paint Set 2 x1

Your shipment was postmarked on 02-11-2015 and is being shipped UPS Ground.

Time to add another pile of white plastic to the pile that already exists! Yay!

• Locked thread