Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Welp, I'm in on Wave 4 for the core, plus that fantastic looking Henge, and the barbarian mice. I feel like I should grab a dragon, since I don't really have a really big dragon mini, but none of them are particularly appealing to me.

Ug, why does the shipping date have to be so far away :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I agree. I've sprung for the undead add on, mostly just for the skeletal minotaur.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

drat it, my wallet was already hurting. Welp, in for another $50 usd plus shipping. I gotta have that were armadillo.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I was gonna give the Lovecraft expansion a pass, but they had to break out the fishmens. I'm now WAY over budget with this one.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I think I went more modest than a lot of you, though in my mind I still spent waaay too much money:

Core set
Creepin' Crawlings
Stoneskull Expansion
Mythos Expansion
Graveyard Expansion
Frost Giant Warriors
Paint Set A
Paint Set B
Mouslings
Mystic Circle
Undead Lords
Kyphrixis
ShubNiggurath
Ogre Command
Ma'aldrakar

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

According to the tracking info, my Bones reached a depot in my province yesterday... So I should be getting them any day now! :woop:

Yep, any day now... :f5:

E: And it arrived! Now to not paint anything! :D

E2: Good lord this is a lot of plastic. What was I thinking?

Falstaff fucked around with this message at 22:30 on May 29, 2017

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

MasterSlowPoke posted:

What are the little squares in the Graveyard Fences set used for? I see they plug the pillars, but one side has copywrite info and the other side has a strange protusion that doesn't look right either.

I'm a little confused about that, myself.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

Got my bones assembled, washed, and sorted! Ready for painting!

(...yeah, I'm basically never going to finish all these.)

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

Well, that's all terribly disappointing.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

Not enough feathers, 0/10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

The proper way to drink sake is out of cups like those. (I hate sake but own a sake set.)

• Locked thread