Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I really want to know what step 3 of the death barge would have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Cool, they unlocked the deathbarge part 3, featuring Charon and some wayward souls. I kind of expected they would, but was beginning to doubt since they hadn't said anything about it since the end of the campaign.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

JackMann posted:

Slimnoid: 2.1 million
Doctor Borris: 2.2 million
Gareth Gobulcoque: 2.3 million
Signal: 2.4
JackMann: 2.5 million
Bachtere: 2.6
Bad Munki: 2.7 million
Leperflesh: 2.8

Took a while to find the post, but I had to because Bachtere came through, with a vengeance. I honestly feel a little guilty about this!

First off, not just one painted mini, but TWO, a dwarf and an orc that I can only assume are BFFs who finish each others' sentences:

But wait there's more! A whole dang box of more:

What's in the box? I'll show you.

A whole pile of various minis! And even more paints. What the heck, I hope this was from the junk drawer or something because I don't think picking a random number really merits all this!

Pretty dang awesome.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Leperflesh posted:

Pretty sure I even got Munki's address a while back.

In case anyone DOES decide to send something, don't use that old address, I moved about a year ago!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

You're painting on bones, I presume? Don't prime, just base coat. Most anything that has curing agents in it (most rattle can stuff) is going to make the plastic a little melty and it'll never fully cure. I have a bones orc I tried that with two years ago and it's still tacky, and I've tried to cover it up with other substances, it just seems to be a lost cause. Now I just airbrush regular old paint on for a base coat, or brush it on if needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Double-post, because this thread popping up reminded me: I've been a bad goon! JackMann sent me stuff! It actually showed up a long time ago and I was going to post pics but then totally forgot. This is from that silly bet a bunch of us made a kickstarter or two ago.

A fancy orc, and my first painted Sir Forscale:

Also, a bunch of metal minis! Bones are great, but metal is still king, I love the heft of metal over plastic. I think maybe the time span here made a couple of you feel guilty so you added interest, but now that makes ME feel guilty. So I guess I'll have to get off my rear end and paint them. :haw:

Thanks, JackMann!

• Locked thread