Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

LumberingTroll posted:

Oh great can we have this conversation AGAIN?

More talk about small plastic toys please.

Dude, knock off the backseat moderation. The derail you are bitching about is not actually happening, people are merely talking about things they like or dislike about Reaper Miniatures in the Reaper Miniatures discussion thread. If this blossoms into some full on Social Justice Crusade Against Reaper And All For Which It Stands, I will maybe do something. But right now the only one getting lovely about this is you, so knock it off. People are allowed to like or dislike things as they please, for reasons they please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Baby Sathanas posted:

Let's stop "wife talk" before the casual misogyny gets out of hand.

I got things covered, boss. Just report poo poo if it so offends your eye.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

LumberingTroll posted:

You guys crack me up every time, so offended by boobies on your figures.

Special reminder and a thanks to everyone who didn't bite at this.

- You are allowed to talk about the minis. You are allowed to like or dislike things on the minis. I don't care if it is a gun, a boob, feet, whatever. I honestly don't care about anyone's actual opinion on minis.

- Don't post about posting. No one cares what you think is an appropriate opinion to have. If something is bad, report it.

- If someone is doing something wrong, report it.

Like:

djfooboo posted:

I am far from offended by the human(ish) form, I'm a goddamn nurse. What makes me throw it away is the fact that the sculpt is exploitive in nature. She is just sitting there with her foot on a rock like Captain Morgan with a random breast exposed. If you had breasts you would realize any self-respecting barbarian princess would wear a sportsbra at the very least.

This guy right here? Talking about the mini. Has actual opinions on the sculpt. This is fine.

LumberingTroll posted:

You guys crack me up every time, so offended by boobies on your figures.

This guy? Could not even be arsed to voice an opinion on the figure. None of the post before this were remotely reportable, and there were only a few of them.

SinetheGuy posted:

I've developed a taste for gross nerd misogyny lately, so I would love a link to some examples of this.

Yeah you can keep these links out of the thread and take them elsewhere. This is the reaper minis discussion thread, for discussing the minis. If you want to roister around with stuff people find objectionable hie thee to grogs.txt, if you want to discuss what is appropriate to the industry or what should be allowed or whatever, take that to the industry discussion thread. There is a place for all of these things, it is just not here.

• Locked thread