Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bionic Psyker
Apr 23, 2009
I didn't go nearly as crazy as some folks did.

Vampire x1 $100
Heroes x1 $6
Undead Giant x1 $10
Clockwork Dragon x1 $15
Nethyrmaul x1 $25
Griffon x1 $4
Kaladrax Reborn x1 $10
Storm Giants x1 $10
Demons x1 $15

Really looking forward to getting this stuff, but I'm not in a hurry. I've got way more than enough warhammer minis to keep me busy for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bionic Psyker
Apr 23, 2009

Manifest posted:

I would recommend against gorilla glue. It expands as it hardens, leaving you with big yellow gaps and ridges.
Your best bet is plain old superglue.

There is regular gorrila glue, which is orange and expands. Then there is gorilla super glue, which is clear, doesn't expand, and is the best superglue I've ever used for minis. I've had minis bounce off the floor and not lose pieces. I used it for all my Bones gluing and it worked great. It does have a slightly longer set time than some other glues I've used, but it's very strong.

Bionic Psyker
Apr 23, 2009

TheLawinator posted:

So, what game do we play with all of these? It wouldn't be hard to stat em up in Song of Blades and Heroes, but are there any other skirmish games that can work with this kinda variety?

I'm trying to get a few people into trying a Freeblades campaign with all of these. I demo'd the game at Origins and it was a fun fantasy skirmish, and while their are army lists most of them boil to variations of human fire wizard or crossbow wielder, etc

• Locked thread