Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Yea, I'm regretting not picking up a couple more of the dragons I skipped out on along with that big rear end Cthulu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

I am currently sad, but I'm not ready to break out the torches and pitchforks. Hopefully we'll get everything in time for me to paint some stuff for PAX and what-not. I was looking forward to filling the whole summer with them though.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Yea, I'd add those paint sets and that Cthulu.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Obviously before pledging everyone should have had to write an essay about how they are the biggest anim- *cough* REAPER fan.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

They seem to be going pretty quickly, went up by like 40 since I looked a little while ago.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Got my shipping notice, life is good. 14 line items.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

So, what game do we play with all of these? It wouldn't be hard to stat em up in Song of Blades and Heroes, but are there any other skirmish games that can work with this kinda variety?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Just canceled my wave 2 pledge, get it while it's still there.

• Locked thread