Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heart Attacks
Jun 17, 2012

That's how it works for magical girls.

Ravendas posted:

They got back to me about my problem.

I changed my order from international to domestic, though I paid for international. I asked if they could just throw in some random bones or something to make up for the $25us, if it wouldn't be too hard. Kit said I could request anything to make up the $25, and they'd add it in. Awesome!

My order was something like Vampire + Mythos Monsters + Spider Centaurs + The Pair of Little Dragons + Extra Fire Elementals. I want something usable (not Kaladrax), and something that can't really be easily swapped out for what I have (Hydra), or things that you'd need a lot to really use (Mind Your Manors).

What should I get? Ugh!

Leaning towards Forces of Natures (big elementals for 15), and maybe the Undead Giant for 10, though I'm afraid he'll come all bendy as he's so thin in parts, or maybe some more Townsfolk and Golems...

You should get fire giants to go with your extra fire elementals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heart Attacks
Jun 17, 2012

Ravendas posted:

+Fire Giant King/Queen
I didn't take the royal fire giants, and I regret it. Good move!

Heart Attacks
Jun 17, 2012

Darrish posted:

Mine shipped today!

I completely forgot about it until I got the email. Here was my order:

Kaladrax Reborn x1
Starter Set 2 x1
Figure Case x1
Undead Paint Set x1
Starter Paint Set x1
Vampire x1

Yours is very similar to mine, so I hope my email shows up soon. :(

Heart Attacks
Jun 17, 2012

Syntaxed posted:

So after a year of waiting and then tracking my package UPS decides to say they "Delivered it to my front door" yet nothing is loving here.

Of course they probably delivered it to the wrong address. Now they tell me I have to contact Reaper to put a track on the package. Lame.

The last item I had delivered from UPS was marked as Delivered two days before it showed up at my house.

Heart Attacks
Jun 17, 2012

JoshTheStampede posted:

Yeah, that is where mine was too. Just loose, bagged, like the rest of the addons, not in Kal's box.

Mine was taped (along with the little reaper guy) to a Reaper advertisement insert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heart Attacks
Jun 17, 2012

Zurai posted:

That's not a new sculpt. First released in 2007.

Though it's not as if that would have looked less silly six years ago.

• Locked thread