Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I feel the same about average per backer, I just wonder how much this rush will die down in the next few days. I don't remember the stats from last time, but I imagine the end of the time limit probably attracted the most new cash. With this one, I assume it will open strong and close strong, lagging somewhere in the middle.

I certainly haven't pledged for any options... mostly because I'm not super impressed by what's out there. I want a gelatinous cube, but I don't think I want it enough to throw ten dollars at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I imagine all octopus headed things are in some ways derivations from cthulhu.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I'm thinking about just dropping down to the core and the paint sets, as I don't really need the expansions. I don't, however, have a decent sized dragon mini, but I'm still not tempted. I was totally gonna jump on the gelatinous cube, but after seeing the translucent model, I wasn't too impressed.

So we can adjust pledges after the kickstarter ends? Or do I need to be locked in to my price before the timer is up?

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

God drat, I want a tarrasque. When do the actual funds get withdrawn? I may have to work this into the budget.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

What exactly do you mean by "settle up"? If I add something after the kickstarter, is it a separate transaction?

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Wonderful! This means I can wait until after I get paid to throw in the expansions I was debating. Thanks for the help guys.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

So wave 2 conus guy here. When should I start getting concerned?

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Ive already painted four skeletons and three dragon hatchlings from bones 2. Never painted a mini before, but it was surprisingly easy

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Bad Munki posted:

Pretty sure their last update or so requested people hold off reporting errors, though, as they aren't handling those until after fulfillment.

I assume that will be in a week or two. I got sent 2 of a mini in place of a different one, but I'm waiting for word from reaper that they can actually fix it.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Bad Munki posted:

I'm not sure I get how this is supposed to work. For instance, my Demon Lords pack, figure 92776, has two left horns. Their message there implies I'm supposed to be able to find a part number for the horn, but I guess I'm just overthinking it and they want precisely that information I said there and that'll do.

Yeah, it sounds like you can describe the bit from the appropriate part number and you should be all set

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Yeah, base coat brown, dry brush a lighter shade. Done.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Ziploc bag, hidden at the bottom of my closet

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I'll probably end up chipping in for paints, but I haven't seen anything that grabs me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Slimnoid posted:

Throwing in at 2.15 million.

So, uhh. Which way do you want that rounded?

• Locked thread