Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taran
Nov 2, 2002

What? I don't get to yell "I'LL FINISH THIS" anymore?

Grimey Drawer

moths posted:

Is there an email when your stuff ships?

I got an e-mail from webmaster@reapermini.com, with a subject of "Bones Kickstarter on its way", an order listing, and a tracking number inside when they were shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taran
Nov 2, 2002

What? I don't get to yell "I'LL FINISH THIS" anymore?

Grimey Drawer

CaptainPete posted:

My stuff is on a truck to me right now. I want it now, drat it! :supaburn:

Edit: And then they showed up!

I took a quick look at the case and there are 3 trays that can be split in half, for a total of 6 half trays. If you're only seeing two, check the top half of the case. My third tray didn't want to come out of there at first.

Interesting! I never would have thought to check the top of the case, I also thought there were only 2 full trays. Thanks for the tip!

• Locked thread