Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sansuki
May 17, 2003

Here are the best pictures I have found for the two huge rear end dragons.

Nethyrmaul

Kaladrax

That second one is only $10.

Also, Reaper was giving out Mr. Bones at GAMA. He looks pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sansuki
May 17, 2003

thespaceinvader posted:

I'm actually kinda glad I didn't pop for a Nethyrmaul, I've no loving clue how I'd use something that big. Even Kaladrax is pushing it a bit.

Bookends.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

Nonsense. This isn't crazy at all. :getin:

As an aside, I am selling the Vampire sets, as well as a handful of "every single thing" groups if folks are interested. I'll knock a decent amount off what I'm selling them for elsewhere, PM me if interested. Probably making an SA-Mart thread soon for it as well.

The "every single thing" would include Vampire + every figure addon, plus a case, plus possibly paints. No Sophie models though.

Would you be up to selling a Nethymaul? I didn't get one, and wish I did.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

LumberingTroll posted:

Its not really standardized, they seem to be pricing them based on the amount of material more than anything, the female storm giant for instance is $6.99 where the male is $9.99

To me, this is a fair and equitable way of pricing. Isn't their plastic injection machine in-house now, so they KNOW how much everything costs material wise?

sansuki
May 17, 2003

Just got mine! Kaldrax gets his own box the size of the vampire box! Also, sitting in the back of a UPS truck in 100+ degree weather turns Bones into soft rubber.These guys will need to chill out to regain their composure

sansuki
May 17, 2003

One of these is a $10 add on. The other is the base to a $10 add on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sansuki
May 17, 2003

berzerkmonkey posted:

Ugh. This was a concern of mine - I hope I don't get a plastic cube on Monday...

Just seperate, laugh at how bendy they are, and lay them flat. I doubt they actually will become goo.

• Locked thread