Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
demota
Aug 12, 2003

I could read between the lines. They wanted to see the alien.
I only just found out about this and now I'm kind of bummed. What are the odds of them doing something like this again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demota
Aug 12, 2003

Anyone know anything about their Master Series Paints? $18 for 12 pots sounds like a good value, but I don't know much about them.

demota
Aug 12, 2003

drat. Yeah, I'll go in for $60. I'm not sure what I'll do with that model, but my current plan is to keep it in its box and put that box on top of other boxes that contain unpainted miniatures.

demota
Aug 12, 2003

demota posted:

drat. Yeah, I'll go in for $60. I'm not sure what I'll do with that model, but my current plan is to keep it in its box and put that box on top of other boxes that contain unpainted miniatures.

Doctor Borris posted:

I do not like this plan. Since the mini is so big I was going to put as sort of a base for a big stack of unpainted miniatures in boxes. I think this is a more optimal plan. They might be in the garage or closet.

Oh yeah, good point. That's a much better use.

• Locked thread