Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

NTRabbit posted:

It's ok that they treat their rest of world customers like poo poo, as long as America is great again
Man you're an obnoxious whiner. You just can never stop pointlessly complaining here rather than taking it to reaper themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Keep contacting them all, message everyone you can at reaper, etc. Whining here endlessly does nothing but annoy everyone else

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

NTRabbit posted:

Is it as annoying as being told repeatedly by Americans that the experience of RoW backers is not in any way important, and that because everything was fine for US backers, we should be happy?
A: post examples if you're going to make claims like that and B: they do not represent the whole of the thread, this is not a difficult concept

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I am absolutely buying a set of dice-dudes.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Cat Face Joe posted:

gotta get that sabertooth pug
It's a trap to get you to buy the trolls set!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
if you're not painting your entire skeleton army NMM like the TERMINATOR you can get the gently caress out

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Giant Isopod posted:

I am disappointed by the lack of mouse marines in this one.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I used to play drums for Maggotcrown Bonesack.

http://i.imgur.com/uMTJ2rz.jpg?1 :nws:

christ that thing is gruesome though. Hell of a monster, bravo.

edit: :nws:'d just in case.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Aug 12, 2017

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The cyber-dinos are a great touch and I hope they add more

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I could've sworn he had already been outed as a shithead like over a year ago. The facebook posts are extremely, openly damning, though.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

NTRabbit posted:

Apparently he and Reaper have already parted company, he lists Reaper as a former employer now, though Reaper haven't said anything.
loving good. If they really did just say grab your things and get out after this, I hope folks will doubly support reaper in the future.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Liquid Communism posted:

loving yikes. I'm out. Nothing in this KS is so must have that it's worth doing business with them right now for me.

Nothing coincidental. They released it a full $120k below their pledge number for it to try and recover steam.
Jesus guys, don't jump to it just yet and let reaper officially do something before making a call. If they let him stay, yank pledges, I completely understand. Sounds like they might have already booted him. Something like that could completely blow up in their faces if they let him stay.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah I know it's a backpat dogpile but that was an outstanding one, kudos

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Fertility idols are an actual ancient thing though, so I'll give them a pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
There's something I find really funny about the nonchalant term "Crabman(large)"

• Locked thread