Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.
Fortunately, they will be retailing all the models (IIRC there are few that were KS exclusive,) as Bones figs, as the whole thing was to raise capital for production. That sweet dragon that someone picked up for $10 on KS may retail at $30-40, but hey, you still get the bitchin' dragon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.

thespaceinvader posted:

People are impatient fuckheads. I know I am, but I know better than to gripe about it when I've got an awesome deal coming and plenty of other things to spend my time on before it does.

Amen. The one thing I've learned talking with anyone in this industry is that they are all passionate about it. No one at reaper is sitting there laughing and yelling "I don't give a poo poo." They want this done and happy as bad as anyone.

• Locked thread