Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

Otisburg posted:

I would be interested in knowing just how many people made the Sophie's Choice to swap her out for more bones. Anecdotaly very few on the interwebs and no one I know in meatspace kept her.

I kept the Sophie, but I was drunk at the time. I kept going over the calculations because I thought I had pledged enough for a couple of extra dragons, but couldn't make it work out.

Never mind, I have a buddy that wanted the figure anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

I only have 8 line items, but no shipping confirmation. Maybe they are doing the US before the rest of the world?

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

thespaceinvader posted:

It better loving not be, given that mine hasn't shipped yet.

Word, there would be riots. Chubby, asthmatic riots.

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

Hell. Yes.

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

I may just be the last person in the world to have received them, but I finally have my Bones. I'll be unboxing them on Friday. Bros, Beers and Bones.

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

Bones 2, October 1st. http://www.reapermini.com/

Lets do this!

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

They are going to hit $1M less than 18 hours from the kickoff.

I actually wonder if this one will have the legs the first bones did. I backed Bones 1 on the first day shortly before they hit the first stretch goal and the growth was steady throughout the campaign with a huge push in the last few days. We're obviously going to see some kind of slowdown, but I'll be curious to see what to what degree. Is a $100k stretch goal a day achievable?

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

:siren: One Million Dollars!:siren:

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

Has there been any talk about when to expect the pledge manager?

I might just put down a dollar and hope for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

JackMann posted:

Right here. Keep in mind that to get the Kickstarter prices, you have to pledge at least a buck through Kickstarter proper. You cannot yet add money on the Pledge Manager yet, and won't be able to until the Kickstarter finishes.

I think I phrased my question badly.

When is the balance of payment likely to be due after the kickstarter ends?

• Locked thread