Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Stupid question. I pledged $1 to get my foot in the door. Do I have to use the pledge calculator and update my total on Kickstarter before the campaign ends tomorrow, or can I do it later? Gotta get that Devourer.

VV Great, thanks!

parabolic fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jul 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Bad Munki posted:

Honestly, that's largely the reason I haven't finished my pledge yet. I'm all excited at the idea of that thing, but the reality of it keeps preventing me from puling the trigger with any finality.

I am 100% in the same boat. It's just so huge for $60, too. Like, the part of my brain that assesses the value of even this kind of thing just seems to be short-circuited by it. Tiamat!

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

2015 Core Set ($100)
Frost Giant Warriors ($10)
Crusaders ($8)
Kyra and Lavarath ($10)
Ogre Command ($10)
Sledgehammer ($30)
Titans of the Tide ($12)
Ma'aldrakar, Dragon Tyrant ($60)
Frost Giant King & Queen ($12)
Solar, Angel ($5)
Fire Giant Jailor ($6)
Fire Giant Warrior & Bodyguard ($15)
Goblins ($6)
Ogres ($6) x3
Arsenal ($4)
Graveyard Expansion ($50)

And I think the one I remember wanting most was the Sledgehammer. Oh well.

• Locked thread