Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
For a quick summary on Oracion Seis, they were the evil guild/group that went and kidnapped Wendy so they could revive Gerard. They wanted Gerard for the Nirvana magic weapon that Wendy's original guild's former members/founders created. It was a magic weapon that basically flipped people's good and evil natures if they were in the moral grey area. The Guild ended up being ~ghosts~ and Wendy joined Fairy Tail afterwards.
Cobra was one of the guys in Oracion Seis, he was a Lacryma Poison Dragon Slayer and had good hearing, as well as a pet snake that he fought with. Natsu fought him and beat him by yelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
The blocky guy is the best guy.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
That was more novel of an event than I would've predicted. Instead of just reviving Grey/reversing his wounds on the spot, Ultear reversed time enough so that a whole group of wizards could survive. That's pretty cool.

It's also kind of depressing to see Ultear think about how she has this amazing rear end magic saved up that she's going to use to reverse time so that none of this dragon stuff would happen, and she's ready to sacrifice her life doing it. Then she only sees the clock go back a minute, falling way flat of her expectations, as well as not knowing how helpful that actually was :smith:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
And here we see, again, why this manga is fun to read.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I'm expecting the Door of Tartarus to be another door filled with dragons.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Sounds like the story of Edolas Fairy Tail :v:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
That ending :psyduck:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Grey what did you do

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Autonomous Monster posted:

And a thousand yaoi/vore doujins were born. :catstare:
They probably already exist

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Whoa. Did not expect that, but that's cool.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Too many slayers for me to handle. We need some slayer slayer magic.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
This is a weird story arc.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
The ending was pretty great, though. That expression on Natsu's face was wonderful.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
What if Grey (or Leon?) ice makes ice fire?

Also, that cutaway to the ex Council member sure threw me for a loop. Thought he was cliche fine.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
All the dragons should just keep eating everything and power up.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Kuroyama posted:

I enjoyed Natsu using the rock way more than I expected.
That was a great spread.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Meteoblade? Nah. Meteostache.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/387

Wow, better get a move on.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Yeah, Sting thought Minerva's dad nuked his cat, so he freaked out and shot a laser through his stomach.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
The main goal is "What the gently caress happened to Igneel and co."

Who the gently caress knows.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
He was with the group of mages that were helping out Jellal when he was getting ready to make use of Etherion with his special magical tower. The jetpack owl was another one of those mages. That rocker dude had hair that absorbed all water and Juvia couldn't do anything to him, and he had magic that controlled people, so he used it on Juvia.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Rodyle posted:

Considering that Acgnolia's whole thing is that he's a dragon slayer who became a dragon by just killing shittons of dragons, I'm not sure I buy that Igneel's going to win this one. Even if the others pop out of their slayers.
I don't think it should be expected that he'll take out Acnologia. He's just stalling so that Natsu'll live to see another day and powerup to come back and beat Acnologia/END/whatever else.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Serious Frolicking posted:

Urtear died (though she will doubtless come back eventually), and I'm pretty sure Jellal has died multiple times. Or was it multiple Jellals that each died once? I get confused sometimes.
Nah, Urtear just turned into an old lady.

Jellal had a clone that he killed, though I don't know if the clone counts as being a living person. Then Jellal also died and came back. I don't think Mystgun (Mystogan?) ever died. He just went back to his home dimension.

Thoren posted:

Weird. I have no memory of Simon at all. Even after browsing the wiki.
He was one of Erza's childhood friends with the metal jaw and eye patch. He died towards the end of the Jellal Ehterion Tower thing story, and his sister is that swordsman who wants to kill Jellal because of Simon's death.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Good hype up chapter.

I was hoping he would throw Natsu from up there :allears:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Honestly, I feel like it more or less maintains a consistent level of what it is. There are some times here and there where it falls flat, but it continues to be a manga where you see a guy punch things with a flaming fist because they made him angry. That's pretty much what I expect and what I get out of Fairy Tail.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Huh, of all the people to be aligned with the Council. Who'd have thought Gajeel?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I hope that horse is a part of Erza's magic. She can choose to equip a horse whenever she wants.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Yeah, it was something like that. I think he was dead and then one of the Oracion Seis revived him without his memories?

Also, that doppelganger in the Magic Council was just a magical clone he made of himself, and who he later killed while en route to activating Etherion.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Sniper magician using a giant cannon to snipe warships is cool in my books.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Ichiya rules.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Human/Edolas Grandine is an old woman who did some things.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

slev posted:

I don't know man I might not ever forgive someone that nailed me to a tree
What if he was really metal and had a cat that could swordfight

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Mest, you idiot.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Well that was a chapter.
Can't wait to see Ultimate Fairy Tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Yeah, wow, I guess it's ok that it wasn't a total reset?

• Locked thread