Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Two people on my feed had discovered bitStrips and posted maybe one or two. Then this girl found them. She has posted 19 of them today. Not a single one is even remotely humorous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

DrNutt posted:

My favorite is that when confronted with the reality that drug testing resulted in very few positives, he continued to say "people on welfare are probably all on drugs".

They'll just do what Utah did, and claim that every unfinished unemployment application was the result of drug testing scaring people away.

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

And it's even better when it's the Canadian version because we have two official languages, so yes, we do often choose our language preference on certain phone calls, and somehow some people think it's a horrible big deal! I've never understood why people using different words for things is something to get so offended over. I guess it just boils down to good old-fashioned racism.

It might be different in Canada, but most systems in the US don't actually make you press anything if you want to default to English. There's a quick 3-5 second blurb telling you to push 2 if you want Spanish, and then the menu begins in English.

I can't comprehend why this would bother anybody.

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

UtinniOnTheRocks posted:

Sharing this and tagging your wife in the post probably isn't going to have the effect you're hoping for, bud...

I guarantee he tagged her solely because it said "give him head."

• Locked thread