Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

OmniDesol posted:

She's not wrong, but I just get the feeling that maybe this news doesn't merit this reaction.

Come on, I don't think that qualifies. It's a little hokey but totally harmless and kind of cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

OmniDesol posted:

Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry. My news feed gets filled with crap and pictures, and very rarely anything of interest, so I suppose I get sensitive to it sometimes.

On the other hand, this:

"That awesome moment where you decide to rip off fast food employees who make math mistakes."

Bonus points, because this is the same guy once told me I'm going to Hell for being Jewish.

Wow, that's despicable. Really getting in the Christian spirit, guy.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Previa_fun posted:

I have a friend who is a local musician who always posts horrible hippie anti-intellectual poo poo like how bad GMOs are and how big pharma is out to brainwash us all and poo poo like this:

Everything natural is ok to eat! :downs:

The verdict is in! Hemlock is good for you, opium is very good for you, and ephedra will bring you back from the grave.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Mesimean posted:

Fellow Norwich Goon here. When I read the good guy bit and your "is he this guy" description I was thinking, yeah could be that person I know, don't recognise the new avatar. But then you post this and I know/knew a couple of them! Small small world!

Always thought he was a harmless anime geek and larper. Scary though regardless if the accusations are either true of false, because it's frightening to think of him as one to do such, or the fact that an innocent guy is getting attacked over it.

I'm sure Shootthetanks will keep us updated on any more head exploding gems from him.

For a feeble attempt at content, I get ~20 of these a day from a handful of friends.

That and animal memes. So many animal memes.

Is... is that really from a page called You are my Oxy? That is a really un-romantic analogy.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

I want this image to be seen by one of those Facebook idiots who thinks weed is a miraculous panacea being kept down by Big Pharma and watch the ensuing argument.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

happyhippy posted:

If there's cyanide in apples, why do they want us to eat apple pie all the time? :tinfoil:

My doctor told me I should take an iron supplement... So why am I not supposed to eat scrap metal?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Ballin Stalin posted:

A 21 year old woman on my friends list just posted this.

I love the translucent, barely-visible "Shut up I'm still talking" superimposed over Yogi's stomach.

EDIT: Oh, that's just the page's name. Still funny though.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

pug wearing a hat posted:

yeah I'm sure this actually happened.

This looks more like a particularly good troll to me. Props to him for inciting what could only have been a massive shitstorm.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

This just gets better when combined with the disapproving expression of the man in your avatar. :v:

Bertrand Russell would certainly not approve of squirting random household chemicals up your behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
The title of that page is amazing. What sort of mind comes up with that?

• Locked thread