Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Muck and Mire posted:

This might be like the fourth leak in Daft history. Discovery demos leaked, HAA leaked, this unfinished but legit track leaked, and I think tour dates for the 07 tour leaked a bit before they were officially announced. Beyond that the OP is completely correct.

How different are the Discovery demos from the album versions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I don't remember that problem on best song of all time, Drop it Like It's Hot :colbert:

Sure he's pretty corny here but I wouldn't say he ruins it.

"Pretty corny" for a band with One More Time. Hell, Discovery is nearly half filled with songs as corny as this. And it works.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Popcorn posted:

It's astonishing. I've never seen anything like it for an album before, though I'm sure this isn't the worst the world's ever seen.

Any Radiohead album release. I briefly began compiling quotes from Radiohead fans in the amp-up for their last album and was going to post a Tumblr of quotes on various message boards and article comments. They are still worse than Daft Punk fans.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Djarum posted:

The leak is real. It is badly compressed though. I can hear really bad compression artifacts with my good cans but it is living up to the hype so far.

I am avoiding headphones listens until I get better so that I still have something to look forward to once my copy comes next week. We'll see how long I make it.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Colonel Whitey posted:

E: sorry JT, but Game of Love is sexier than anything on your album.

So far this is quite the baby making album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Question for people who dislike it because of "cheese": do you like Discovery? That poo poo is cheese from beginning to end and I don't remember much complaining about it.

• Locked thread