Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Yeah Disney is going to improve and expand this Star Wars stuff way beyond something like Pandora or any other concepts they quickly gave up on. Really the last thing I’d be worried about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It is possible to like Frozen Ever After and still miss Maelstrom, for what it's worth.

Yeah I enjoyed Frozen, especially with a kid that really wanted to see the characters, even though I deeply miss Maelstrom. The projection mapping thing they do with the animatronics really works with a character design like Olaf. The wait was horrendous tho.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Upsidads posted:

why the gently caress is enchanto goint to AK instead of MK - Put zooptipia in AK fools!

Zootopia has been claimed by deviant art furries

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I was just there and did 12 miles one day in my crocs lol. Feet and knees were fine but I was certainly exhausted the next day. Tho drinking around Epcot and then Boardwalk Piano Bar didn’t help.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

That corner where Muppets and Pizza Rizzo are is just the chillest little spot.