Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)

Libertine posted:

This is a really crazy video interview with Doublelift:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XQQhrssnBY

Apparently he hasn't spoken to his parents in years because they hated everything about him becoming a pro gamer and he moved out.

Maybe I'm crazy or thinking of someone else, but I seem to remember him getting kicked out of his parents' place like mid-stream or something. I feel like this happened around the time of the Season 1 final at Dreamhack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)
NA LCS coverage just started up, no games yet: http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/old

I believe it's TSM vs Vulcun first but don't quote me on that.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Jonny Angel posted:

Does Prolly have any facial expressions besides :smug:? Yet to see evidence of this.

You don't really need a plan B when plan A is perfect.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

This tournament has really changed my opinion on NA LCS a lot, honestly. The games are getting more and more competitive, and I'll be damned if I can predict the outcome to any of these games anymore. They're straight up more entertaining than what we were getting early on, too. This is all a pretty good sign for the summer series, I'd say.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Cris needs to ditch the sweatpants if he's going to be on camera. I take the fashion of my professional video game players very seriously.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Rivingtion clearly came back to the Summer Series with some new tricks up his sleeve. Or something.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

This is...not a good game.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Okkusenman posted:

Chauster threw.

Dig counter throws.

:psyduck:

More or less this game in a nutshell. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Okkusenman posted:

And Qtpie gets caught.

Maybe we'll finish now

Of course we loving won't.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

This is like the nerdy video game equivalent of that 22-inning baseball game the Cardinals played like five years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Yeah, after that early game I kind of figured that c9 was going to lose and it was clear that while they were really good, they were still beatable.

And then Hai and Meteos happened. :stare:

• Locked thread